Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PMC National Licensing Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Licensing Examination content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PMC National Licensing Examination.
We have 16,440 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,859 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PMC NLE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical PMC NLE Medical Graduate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PMC National Licensing Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NLE Questions will help you achieve a top score on the PMC NLE Examination. 3,707 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the PMC National Licensing Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PMC National Licensing Examination Overview
How many hours is the PMC National Licensing Examination?
The PMC National Licensing Examination is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the PMC National Licensing Examination?
The PMC National Licensing Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the PMC National Licensing Examination?
Topics include: The theory component will consist of MCQs targeting higher cognition and will check a candidate’s ability to apply knowledge. The theory component will be 70% from clinical sciences disciplines and 30% from basic sciences disciplines.
PMC National Licensing Examination MCQs (16,440)
Our question bank for the PMC National Licensing Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 756 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3147 questions
- Connective Tissue - 404 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 931 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1914 questions
- Eyes - 641 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2691 questions
- Genetics - 638 questions
- Genitourinary - 885 questions
- Growth and Development - 552 questions
- Gynecologic - 666 questions
- Hematologic - 1214 questions
- Infectious - 3621 questions
- Integument - 1413 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2050 questions
- Nervous - 3307 questions
- Nutrition - 347 questions
- Obstetric - 765 questions
- Oncologic - 1553 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1008 questions
- Pulmonary - 2015 questions
- Renal - 1008 questions
- Surgery - 1231 questions
- Toxicology - 1052 questions
- Trauma - 1286 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 237 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 114 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 406 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 53 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2011 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 141 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4015 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 385 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5488 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 27 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 70 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 37 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 8727 questions
- Classification - 1560 questions
- Differential - 7611 questions
- Epidemiology - 527 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4049 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4980 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1090 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 49 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2518 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3894 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 483 questions
- History Physical - 17513 questions
- Legal - 67 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8968 questions
- Patient Education - 643 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 8792 questions
- Toxicology - 753 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7643 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 91 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 96 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 43 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 70 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1590 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 105 questions
- Clinical Education - 223 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1878 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 1833 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 605 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 142 questions
PMC National Licensing Examination Articles (4,859)
Levofloxacin is a broad-spectrum, third-generation fluoroquinolone antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections. Levofloxacin is a safe and e ...
Internuclear ophthalmoplegia is an ocular movement disorder caused by a lesion of the medial longitudinal fasciculus.
Lumbar spinal stenosis is a common source of leg and back pain. It refers to a narrowing in the vertebra, in the areas of the central canal, latera ...
Paraneoplastic syndrome is a rare immune-mediated complication which is caused by a remote effect of cancer that may be occult.
Transient left ventricular (LV) apical ballooning syndrome, Takotsubo cardiomyopathy, Takotsubo syndrome (TTS), broken heart syndrome, ampulla card ...
The parathyroid glands are endocrine glands located in close association with the thyroid gland in most patients. There are normally four individua ...
Doxorubicin is an anthracycline class medication used in the management and treatment of various types of malignancies and tumors. FD ...
Acute myocardial infarction is one of the leading causes of death in the developed world. The prevalence of the disease approaches three million pe ...
The kidney is a structurally complex organ essential for human survival since its embryonic development.
The use of thiazolidinediones, also called "glitazones,' in the management of type 2 diabetes can help with glycemic control and insulin resis ...
Agraphia is an impairment or loss of a previous ability to write. Agraphia can occur in isolation, although it often occurs concurrently with other ...
Tumors in the spine comprise about 15% of all tumors in the central nervous system. They usually are benign and cause symptoms primarily ...
Streptococcal meningitis is an acute inflammation of the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord caused by bacteria from the streptococcal ...
In medieval society, childhood did not exist. Around seven years of age, they took the child as a little adult in the community with a similar expe ...
Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) allows physicians to evaluate the respiratory function of their patients. They are reproducible and accurate. Ultim ...
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad ICT
Muhammad Faisal Hashmi MBBS National Health Service Naas
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required