Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 4,930 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,094 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Pediatric PA practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric PA Examination. 1,895 authors and 38 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Pediatrics
Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (4,930)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 303 questions
- Cardiovascular - 473 questions
- Connective Tissue - 79 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 474 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 403 questions
- Eyes - 211 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 641 questions
- Genetics - 404 questions
- Genitourinary - 221 questions
- Growth and Development - 655 questions
- Gynecologic - 96 questions
- Hematologic - 363 questions
- Infectious - 1475 questions
- Integument - 661 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 647 questions
- Nervous - 917 questions
- Nutrition - 152 questions
- Obstetric - 127 questions
- Oncologic - 149 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 309 questions
- Pulmonary - 563 questions
- Renal - 180 questions
- Surgery - 155 questions
- Toxicology - 326 questions
- Trauma - 427 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 75 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 48 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 165 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 433 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 39 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1273 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 155 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1624 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 17 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 23 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 2512 questions
- Classification - 435 questions
- Differential - 2348 questions
- Epidemiology - 165 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 923 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1172 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 241 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 462 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 811 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 160 questions
- History Physical - 5086 questions
- Legal - 31 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2354 questions
- Patient Education - 276 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2109 questions
- Toxicology - 236 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1900 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 24 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 31 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 264 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 24 questions
- Clinical Education - 90 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 304 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 305 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 97 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 23 questions
Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (2,094)
Dermatitis herpetiformis is a chronic, autoimmune, blistering disease that causes an extremely pruritic rash that predominantly affects the extenso ...
Decorticate posturing is a specific pattern of response shown in neurological and neurosurgical patients in whom the pathological processes have le ...
Amebiasis is a parasitic infection caused by the protozoan, transmitted through fecal-oral route. The infectio ...
Acne vulgaris is an inflammatory disorder of the pilosebaceous unit, which runs a chronic course and it is self-limiting. Acne vulgaris is triggere ...
Acne conglobata is a rare but severe form of acne. It usually presents with deep burrowing abscesses that interconnect with each other. Scar format ...
The elbow is among the most common large joints to dislocate. Dislocations may be isolated, involve damage to static supportive structures of the e ...
Sciatica is a debilitating condition in which the patient experiences pain and/or paresthesias in the distribution of the sciatic nerve or an assoc ...
Tibial eminence fractures are not common injuries. Most commonly, these fractures are found in the pediatric population and rarely occur in adults. ...
Cow's milk allergy is a common diagnosis in infants and children. It characteristically presents as an allergic reaction to the protein found ...
Insulin aspart is a rapid-acting, human insulin analog that is FDA approved for the treatment of type-1 and type-2 diabetes mellitus to improve gly ...
Cellulitis is a common bacterial skin infection, with over 14 million cases occurring in the United States annually. It accounts for approximately ...
Budesonide is a potent anti-inflammatory agent with a broad spectrum of clinically significant activity, and its FDA-approved indications are ...
Myotonia is, by definition, the impairment of relaxation of skeletal muscles after voluntary contraction or electrical stimulation. Many etiologies ...
Cromolyn sodium is an FDA-approved medication used for prophylaxis of mild to moderate bronchial asthma and adjunctive treatment of allergic rhinit ...
Sodium bicarbonate is a chemical compound made of sodium (Na+) and bicarbonate (HCO3-) for which the indications are many. FDA approve ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Mary E Cataletto MD Professor NYU Winthrop University Hospital FAAP, FCCP Brookville NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required