Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 5,094 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,119 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Pediatric PA practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric PA Examination. 1,924 authors and 38 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Pediatrics
Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (5,094)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 313 questions
- Cardiovascular - 479 questions
- Connective Tissue - 80 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 487 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 409 questions
- Eyes - 213 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 652 questions
- Genetics - 421 questions
- Genitourinary - 223 questions
- Growth and Development - 686 questions
- Gynecologic - 96 questions
- Hematologic - 375 questions
- Infectious - 1511 questions
- Integument - 677 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 657 questions
- Nervous - 931 questions
- Nutrition - 155 questions
- Obstetric - 131 questions
- Oncologic - 151 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 328 questions
- Pulmonary - 579 questions
- Renal - 187 questions
- Surgery - 158 questions
- Toxicology - 327 questions
- Trauma - 441 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 76 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 47 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 178 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 449 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 39 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1397 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 176 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1783 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 21 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 32 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 2587 questions
- Classification - 442 questions
- Differential - 2392 questions
- Epidemiology - 169 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 933 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1179 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 240 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 462 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 816 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 168 questions
- History Physical - 5227 questions
- Legal - 35 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2474 questions
- Patient Education - 307 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2163 questions
- Toxicology - 235 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1932 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 24 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 31 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 263 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 25 questions
- Clinical Education - 94 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 314 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 302 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 96 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 22 questions
Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (2,119)
Local anesthetics are commonly used in most medical and dental practices. While adverse effects are rare, the rising prevalence of local anesthetic ...
Neutropenic fever is when there is a single oral temperature greater than or equal to 101 F, or a temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 F for ...
The nose is the most commonly injured facial structure. Most nasal injuries do not require immediate intervention, but trauma resulting in sep ...
Hypoglycemia is often defined by a plasma glucose concentration below 70 mg/dL; however, signs and symptoms may not occur until plasma gl ...
Measurement of head circumference, or OFC (occipital frontal circumference), is a reflection of head growth and is a useful tool in tracking and mo ...
Ethosuximide is FDA approved for the management of absence seizures in patients over 3 years of age. Currently, there are no off-label uses for eth ...
Aortic valvular atresia is a congenital condition in which the aortic valvular cusps are fused at birth. It frequently forms as a spectrum of malfo ...
Bullying is a very common, complex and potentially damaging form of violence among children and adolescents. Bullying is defined as unwanted, aggre ...
Proton-pump inhibitors (PPIs) represent a class of drugs most prominently known for their use in acid-related disorders. Omeprazole, a drug belongi ...
Drug abuse and addiction have significantly increased over the last few decades; specifically, opioid abuse and dependence have increased to epidem ...
Brucellosis is an infectious disease caused by species. It is known by many other names, including remitting fever, undulant feve ...
Mononucleosis classically presents with fever, lymphadenopathy, and tonsillar pharyngitis. The term “infectious mononucleosis” was firs ...
Torticollis or twisted neck (tortum collum) of Italian origin "" is a vicious attitude of the head and neck, typically pre ...
Ketorolac is an FDA-approved medication used in the treatment of moderate to severe acute onset pain.
Splenic abscess is not a frequent clinical problem. However, if the diagnosis is missed, splenic abscess does carry very high mortality reaching mo ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Mary E Cataletto MD Professor NYU Winthrop University Hospital FAAP, FCCP Brookville NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required