Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 4,886 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,078 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Pediatric PA practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric PA Examination. 1,882 authors and 38 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Pediatrics
Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (4,886)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 299 questions
- Cardiovascular - 466 questions
- Connective Tissue - 78 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 466 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 393 questions
- Eyes - 212 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 638 questions
- Genetics - 399 questions
- Genitourinary - 219 questions
- Growth and Development - 646 questions
- Gynecologic - 96 questions
- Hematologic - 359 questions
- Infectious - 1458 questions
- Integument - 658 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 648 questions
- Nervous - 911 questions
- Nutrition - 147 questions
- Obstetric - 123 questions
- Oncologic - 149 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 305 questions
- Pulmonary - 558 questions
- Renal - 180 questions
- Surgery - 150 questions
- Toxicology - 323 questions
- Trauma - 427 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 75 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 48 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 161 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 421 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 39 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1228 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 151 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1568 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 17 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 23 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 2477 questions
- Classification - 435 questions
- Differential - 2310 questions
- Epidemiology - 165 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 909 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1156 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 237 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 462 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 809 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 154 questions
- History Physical - 5033 questions
- Legal - 31 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2318 questions
- Patient Education - 272 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2066 questions
- Toxicology - 233 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1881 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 25 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 31 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 264 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 24 questions
- Clinical Education - 89 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 295 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 305 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 96 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 23 questions
Pediatric Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (2,078)
One of the most common inherited disorders affecting connective tissue, Marfan syndrome (MFS) is an autosomal dominant condition with a reported in ...
Paramyxoviruses are enveloped, single-stranded negative-sense RNA viruses that replicate in the cytoplasm. Diseases caused by these viruses c ...
Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA) is a fungal infection of the lung due to a hypersensitivity reaction to antigens of
Treating trauma patients require stringent planning and therapeutic resource allocation to provide optimal levels of care for injured patients.
Ketorolac is an FDA-approved medication used in the treatment of moderate to severe acute onset pain.
Dengue is a mosquito-transmitted virus and the leading cause of arthropod-borne viral disease in the world. It is also known as breakbone feve ...
Behavior modification is a psychotherapeutic intervention primarily used to eliminate or reduce maladaptive behavior in children or adults. While s ...
Testicular cancers are classified based on their cell of origin: seminomatous, non-seminomatous, Leydig, Sertoli, choriocarcinoma, embryonal, terat ...
Cystic fibrosis-related diabetes (CFRD) is an extrapulmonary complication of cystic fibrosis (CF) and is associated with increased morbidity and mo ...
The scrotum is a male reproductive structure located under the penis. It has the shape of a sac and divides into two compartments. The structures c ...
Periventricular-intraventricular hemorrhage (PIVH) is a disease process that affects the premature newborn infant. Hemorrhage occurs when vess ...
The goal of postoperative pain control is to reduce the negative consequences associated with acute postsurgical pain and help the patient make a s ...
Heavy metal is a broad term used to describe a group of naturally occurring metallic elements of high molecular weight and density when compared to ...
Herpes simplex keratitis is caused by recurrent infection of the cornea by herpes simplex virus (HSV). The virus is most commonly transmitted by dr ...
Topical corticosteroids play a major role in the treatment of many dermatologic conditions. They are FDA-approved and indicated for the use of infl ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Mary E Cataletto MD Professor NYU Winthrop University Hospital FAAP, FCCP Brookville NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required