Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 1,773 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 907 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Orthopedic PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Orthopedic Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Orthopedic NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Orthopedic PA Examination. 829 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (1,773)
Our question bank for the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 71 questions
- Connective Tissue - 116 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 61 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 23 questions
- Genitourinary - 9 questions
- Growth and Development - 47 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 27 questions
- Infectious - 118 questions
- Integument - 60 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1804 questions
- Nervous - 514 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 65 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 22 questions
- Renal - 15 questions
- Surgery - 222 questions
- Toxicology - 26 questions
- Trauma - 688 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 28 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 23 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 53 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 32 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 505 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 573 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 830 questions
- Classification - 240 questions
- Differential - 722 questions
- Epidemiology - 65 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 253 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 158 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 51 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 151 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 669 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 1845 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 836 questions
- Patient Education - 58 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 830 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 365 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 85 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 13 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 35 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 250 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 33 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 38 questions
- Drug Information - 34 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 23 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (907)
The obturator nerve arises from the lumbar plexus and provides sensory and motor innervation to the thigh. This nerve provides motor innervati ...
Back pain is one of the most common causes for patients to seek medical care in both primary care and emergency setting. An estimated 200 billion&n ...
Lumbar spinal stenosis is a common source of leg and back pain. It refers to a narrowing in the vertebra, in the areas of the central canal, latera ...
The lumbar spine in the sagittal plane should maintain an alignment in which each vertebral body is aligned with the vertebral body above and below ...
A pelvic abscess is a life-threatening collection of infected fluid in the pouch of Douglas, fallopian tube, ovary, or parametric tissue.
The giant cell tumor of bone (GCTB), also known as an osteoclastoma or a myeloid sarcoma, is a benign local aggressive osteolytic neoplasm that pri ...
Mallet finger injuries are commonly encountered in everyday clinical practice. Mallet, which means hammer, was the term used to describe the hammer ...
Above-the-knee amputations (AKA) involve removing the leg from the body by cutting through both the thigh tissue and femoral bone. This procedure m ...
Steppage gait is the inability to lift the foot while walking due to the weakness of muscles that cause dorsiflexion of the ankle joint. Foot drop ...
Shoulder pain is a common indication for visits to primary care or orthopedic clinic worldwide. The estimated prevalence of shoulder complaints is ...
Bennett fracture is the most common fracture involving the base of the thumb. This fracture refers to an intraarticular fracture that separates the ...
The earliest written description of a brachial plexus injury (BPI) is attributed to Homer circa 800 BC in his depiction of a battle during which He ...
Tibial plateau fractures account for 1% of all fractures and are typically sustained with high-energy mechanisms.
Telangiectatic osteosarcoma is a rare high-grade malignant neoplasm, accounting for less than 4% of all cases of osteosarcoma.
Several preparations of hyaluronic acid are available for many FDA-approved indications. The most common application indications are for cosmetics ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Lawrence Collins MPAS Assistant Professor USF Health, Morsani College of Medicine DFAAPA Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required