Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 1,706 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 898 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Orthopedic PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Orthopedic Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Orthopedic NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Orthopedic PA Examination. 819 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (1,706)
Our question bank for the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 69 questions
- Connective Tissue - 107 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 59 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 23 questions
- Genitourinary - 9 questions
- Growth and Development - 47 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 26 questions
- Infectious - 114 questions
- Integument - 60 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1728 questions
- Nervous - 512 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 64 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 11 questions
- Pulmonary - 22 questions
- Renal - 15 questions
- Surgery - 217 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Trauma - 652 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 28 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 20 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 50 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 32 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 462 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 528 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 811 questions
- Classification - 231 questions
- Differential - 674 questions
- Epidemiology - 61 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 247 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 153 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 51 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 148 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 622 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 10 questions
- History Physical - 1774 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 809 questions
- Patient Education - 57 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 795 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Treatment Medical - 350 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 82 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 13 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 31 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 238 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 31 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 36 questions
- Drug Information - 33 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 21 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (898)
Spinal cord stimulation uses pulsed electrical energy near the spinal cord to manage pain. Initiall ...
Allopurinol, a xanthine oxidase inhibitor, is a urate-lowering medication. Allopurinol is FDA approved for the following indications: ...
Human subjects research is a heavily regulated type of research, hence this paper will start with two critical definitions. The US Department of He ...
De Quervain tenosynovitis is named after the Swiss surgeon, Fritz de Quervain, who first described it in 1895. It is a condition which involves ten ...
Osteoporosis is a silent disorder characterized by reduced bone density and structural deterioration of bone microarchitecture leading to fragility ...
Rhabdomyolysis is a state of muscle injury that can lead to several forms of systemic insult, with the most important being acute kidney injury, el ...
is an immune-mediated multisystem inflammatory disease that predominantly affects the synovial joints. I ...
The tibial collateral ligament, also known as the medial collateral ligament (MCL), is a ligament extending from the medial epicondyle of the femur ...
Initially described by Dr. Alfred Freiberg in 1914 in a series of 6 patients presenting with a similar infarction pattern affecting the second meta ...
Diclofenac is an FDA approved drug used in the treatment and management of acute and chronic pain associated with inflammatory conditions, especial ...
Osteitis fibrosa cystica (OFC) is a disorder involving the bone which is resulted from excessive production of parathyroid hormone (PTH) due to par ...
Osteofibrous dysplasia (OFD) is a benign fibro-osseous developmental condition of bone which commonly occurs in the cortical bone of the ...
The median nerve also called the 'eye of the hand,' is a mixed nerve with a role of primary importance in the functionality of the hand. It innerva ...
Ewing sarcoma (ES) is an aggressive tumor of adolescents and young adults, which constitutes 10% to 15% of all bone sarcomas.
Bupivacaine is a potent local anesthetic with unique characteristics from the amide group of local anesthetics, first discovered in 1957. Local ane ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Lawrence Collins MPAS Assistant Professor USF Health, Morsani College of Medicine DFAAPA Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required