Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 723 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 339 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nephrology PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nephrology Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Nephrology NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nephrology PA Examination. 368 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Nephrology
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (723)
Our question bank for the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 47 questions
- Cardiovascular - 151 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 125 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 40 questions
- Genetics - 26 questions
- Genitourinary - 146 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 59 questions
- Infectious - 102 questions
- Integument - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 32 questions
- Nervous - 45 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 56 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 41 questions
- Renal - 731 questions
- Surgery - 64 questions
- Toxicology - 48 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 97 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 187 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 251 questions
- Causes - 354 questions
- Classification - 78 questions
- Differential - 397 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 242 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 487 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 56 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 130 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 204 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 764 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 435 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 495 questions
- Toxicology - 43 questions
- Treatment Medical - 386 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 73 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 87 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 91 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 40 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 14 questions
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (339)
Tumor lysis syndrome is a clinical condition that can occur spontaneously or after initiation of chemotherapy-associated with the following metabol ...
Perinephric abscess results from perirenal fat necrosis. A perinephric abscess is usually a complication of urologic infection. Most perirenal absc ...
Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder (PTLD) is a well-known, life-threatening complication after organ transplantation, predominantly follo ...
Prazosin is FDA approved for the treatment of hypertension alone or in combination with other an ...
Bowman’s capsule is a part of the nephron that forms a cup-like sack surrounding the glomerulus. Bowman’s capsule encloses a space call ...
The current definition of hypertension (HTN) is systolic blood pressure (SBP) values of 130mmHg or more and/or diastolic blood pressure (DBP)& ...
Gitelman syndrome (GS) is an autosomal recessive, salt-losing tubulopathy characterized by renal potassium wasting, hypokalemia, metabolic alkalosi ...
Mesalamine is useful in the induction or maintenance of remission in ulcerative colitis. It is usually used in mildly to moderately active ulcerati ...
Magnesium is an important electrolyte. It is a key part of many reactions that occur in the human body, affecting cellular function, nerve conducti ...
The kidneys play a vital role in the excretion of waste products and toxins such as urea, creatinine and uric acid, regulation of extracellula ...
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) refers to the nonmalignant growth or hyperplasia of prostate tissue and is a common cause of lower urinary tract ...
Arteriovenous fistulas (AVFs) are abnormal connections between an artery and a vein..In cert ...
Multiple myeloma (MM) is a plasma cell disorder characterized by clonal proliferation of malignant plasma cells producing monoclonal proteins and c ...
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a neoplasm of the lymphoid tissues originating from B cell precursors, mature B cells, T cell precursors, and mature ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Vijay Lapsia MBBS, MD Assistant Professor Medical Director Icahn School of Medicine American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology New York NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required