Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 715 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 329 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nephrology PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nephrology Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Nephrology NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nephrology PA Examination. 359 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Nephrology
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (715)
Our question bank for the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 47 questions
- Cardiovascular - 150 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 121 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 39 questions
- Genetics - 26 questions
- Genitourinary - 147 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 59 questions
- Infectious - 101 questions
- Integument - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 32 questions
- Nervous - 42 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 56 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 41 questions
- Renal - 723 questions
- Surgery - 61 questions
- Toxicology - 46 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 92 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 176 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 235 questions
- Causes - 341 questions
- Classification - 78 questions
- Differential - 381 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 230 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 473 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 52 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 130 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 201 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 752 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 425 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 481 questions
- Toxicology - 42 questions
- Treatment Medical - 384 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 70 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 83 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 90 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 39 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 14 questions
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (329)
The concept of contrast is the foundation upon which imaging rests. Contrast is simply the ability to distinguish two objects. In medical imaging, ...
There are nearly half a million-people requiring hemodialysis with approximately 100,000 new cases of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) on an annual b ...
Ureteroscopy is a powerful tool at the urologist’s disposal for both diagnostic and therapeutic interventions. It is the endoscopic key to th ...
Acute renal colic is a severe form of sudden flank pain that typically originates over the costovertebral angle and extends anteriorly and inferior ...
Goodpasture syndrome refers to an anti-glomerular basement membrane (anti-GBM) disease that involves both the lungs and kidneys, often presenting a ...
The kidneys have many important functions in the human body. They are the major organs for maintaining fluids and electrolytes balance, they do not ...
Losartan is FDA approved for the treatment of the several medical conditions which include the following:
Albumin is the most abundant protein in the blood and accounts for about 50% of all plasma proteins. It gets synthesized by the liver and secreted ...
One of the most common electrolyte disturbances seen in clinical practice is hypokalemia. Hypokalemia is more prevalent than hyperkalemia; however, ...
Glomerulonephritis is a term used to describe varying degrees of glomerular injury associated with an activated inflammatory process. This, combine ...
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is one of the non-invasive imaging techniques that have superior soft tissue contrasts and potential physiological ...
Each year there are close to 2.5 million new HIV cases worldwide. To date, there is no cure for HIV. While research on a vaccine has been going on ...
The term dialysis is derived from the Greek words dia, meaning "through", and lysis meaning "loosening or splitting". It is a form of renal replace ...
Loop diuretics have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treating conditions of edema associated with congestive heart failu ...
Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors, also known as "statins," are used adjunctively to diet and exercise to treat hyperch ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Vijay Lapsia MBBS, MD Assistant Professor Medical Director Icahn School of Medicine American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology New York NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required