Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 754 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 355 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nephrology PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nephrology Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Nephrology NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nephrology PA Examination. 383 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Nephrology
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (754)
Our question bank for the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 46 questions
- Cardiovascular - 153 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 138 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 42 questions
- Genetics - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 145 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 59 questions
- Infectious - 105 questions
- Integument - 21 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 34 questions
- Nervous - 48 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 56 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 45 questions
- Renal - 759 questions
- Surgery - 68 questions
- Toxicology - 54 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 106 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 216 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 288 questions
- Causes - 373 questions
- Classification - 78 questions
- Differential - 421 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 266 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 514 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 58 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 134 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 208 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 799 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 462 questions
- Patient Education - 15 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 525 questions
- Toxicology - 46 questions
- Treatment Medical - 395 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 77 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 93 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 92 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 42 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 14 questions
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (355)
Phosphate is an abundant mineral found in the body. The body store of phosphate is 500 to 800 g, with 85% of the total body phosphate present in cr ...
The kidneys play a vital role in the excretion of waste products and toxins such as urea, creatinine and uric acid, regulation of extracellula ...
Remdesivir is a broad-spectrum antiviral agent that has previously demonstrated antiviral activity against filoviruses (Ebola viruses, Marburg viru ...
The kidneys have many important functions in the human body. They are the major organs for maintaining fluids and electrolytes balance, they do not ...
Bowman’s capsule is a part of the nephron that forms a cup-like sack surrounding the glomerulus. Bowman’s capsule encloses a space call ...
Ureteroscopy is a powerful tool at the urologist’s disposal for both diagnostic and therapeutic interventions. It is the endoscopic key to th ...
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are among the most common causes of sepsis presenting to hospitals. UTIs have a wide variety of presentations. Some ...
The current definition of hypertension (HTN) is systolic blood pressure (SBP) values of 130mmHg or more and/or diastolic blood pressure (DBP)& ...
The aorta is the first and largest artery in the body. It is responsible for transporting nutrient-rich blood to the systemic circulation following ...
Venous access can be obtained through the cannulation of peripheral (e.g., antecubital vein, saphenous vein) or central veins (e.g., internal jugul ...
Eclampsia is a known complication of preeclampsia during pregnancy and is associated with morbidity and mortality of both the mother and fetus if n ...
Calcinosis cutis is a condition in which calcium salts are deposited in the skin and subcutaneous tissue. It is classified into five main types: dy ...
The development of the urinary tract begins with the formation of the nephrogenic cord in week four, along which the pronephros, mesonephros and me ...
Therapeutic plasma exchange (TPE) is a procedure in which blood or plasma is separated, removed, and replaced with a colloid solution of eithe ...
Sinus tachycardia is a regular cardiac rhythm in which the heart beats faster than normal and results in an increase in cardiac output. While ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Vijay Lapsia MBBS, MD Assistant Professor Medical Director Icahn School of Medicine American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology New York NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required