Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 4,727 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,580 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hospital Medicine PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Hospital Medicine NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hospital Medicine PA Examination. 2,262 authors and 32 editors have contributed to the development of the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Hospital Medicine
Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (4,727)
Our question bank for the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 156 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1286 questions
- Connective Tissue - 79 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 162 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 526 questions
- Eyes - 93 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 933 questions
- Genetics - 45 questions
- Genitourinary - 198 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 60 questions
- Hematologic - 389 questions
- Infectious - 1189 questions
- Integument - 224 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 353 questions
- Nervous - 915 questions
- Nutrition - 86 questions
- Obstetric - 80 questions
- Oncologic - 234 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 192 questions
- Pulmonary - 871 questions
- Renal - 356 questions
- Surgery - 416 questions
- Toxicology - 433 questions
- Trauma - 353 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 50 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 59 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 90 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 36 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 795 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 110 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1411 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 87 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1721 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 33 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 2222 questions
- Classification - 209 questions
- Differential - 1950 questions
- Epidemiology - 86 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1014 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1552 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 311 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 680 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1177 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 106 questions
- History Physical - 4685 questions
- Legal - 39 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2267 questions
- Patient Education - 123 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2640 questions
- Toxicology - 306 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2557 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 12 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 34 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 405 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 57 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 637 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 651 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 245 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 48 questions
Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (2,580)
Amantadine is an antiviral agent with mild antiparkinsonian activity. Amantadine was used in the early 2000s for Influenza A treatment. A 2006 meta ...
Patient care transfer can be defined as moving a patient from one flat surface to another. The most common patient transfers are from a bed to a st ...
Stent thrombosis is defined as a thrombotic occlusion of a coronary stent. Stent thrombosis is a major complication associated with stent placement ...
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a chronic, inflammatory disease of the axial spine that can manifest with various clinical signs and symptoms. Chron ...
The establishment of venous access is essential to the treatment and resuscitation of both the medically and traumatically ill patient. Adequ ...
What are sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and why are they important? This article will detail important points and reference important arti ...
Brain herniation is defined as the movement of brain tissue from one intracranial compartment to another. There are three key intracranial compartm ...
Retroperitoneal hematoma is defined as bleeding into the retroperitoneal space. This clinical entity is often occult and under-recognized by clinic ...
Improving diagnostic techniques has lead to the increase of incidental and non-incidental adrenal tumor detection. When incidentally discovered, ad ...
In the United States, a patient may allege medical malpractice against a clinician, which is typically defined by the failure the provide the degre ...
Decubitus ulcers, also termed bedsores or pressure ulcers, are skin and soft tissue injuries that form as a result of constant or pr ...
Arthrocentesis is a procedure performed to collect synovial fluid from joint spaces for the identification of a disease process or the relief ...
Peritonsillar abscess, also known as quinsy, is the localized collection of pus in peritonsillar space between the tonsillar capsule and superior c ...
The term kissing bug is a colloquial term that refers to a variety of species of insects in the family (triatomines) that comm ...
Eosinophils are a kind of blood granulocytes that express cytoplasmic granules that contain basic proteins and bind with acidic dyes like “eo ...
Kranthi K Sitammagari MD Associate Professor Methodist Un, Campbell Un School of OM CHCQM-PHYADV Charlotte NC
Mayank Singhal MBBS, MD Hospitalist and Associate Professor Cape Fear Valley, Methodist University Fayetteville NC
Raymond M Hilton MCMSc, BS, AA, AS Assistant Professor Admissions Chair Nova Southeastern University Orlando FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required