Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 4,572 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,417 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hospital Medicine PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Hospital Medicine NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hospital Medicine PA Examination. 2,128 authors and 31 editors have contributed to the development of the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Hospital Medicine
Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (4,572)
Our question bank for the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 153 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1246 questions
- Connective Tissue - 76 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 146 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 525 questions
- Eyes - 94 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 882 questions
- Genetics - 42 questions
- Genitourinary - 191 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 57 questions
- Hematologic - 374 questions
- Infectious - 1190 questions
- Integument - 218 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 319 questions
- Nervous - 881 questions
- Nutrition - 85 questions
- Obstetric - 77 questions
- Oncologic - 227 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 199 questions
- Pulmonary - 859 questions
- Renal - 349 questions
- Surgery - 360 questions
- Toxicology - 439 questions
- Trauma - 283 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 46 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 56 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 87 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 33 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 825 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 103 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1403 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 90 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1745 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 32 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 2156 questions
- Classification - 196 questions
- Differential - 1941 questions
- Epidemiology - 83 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1025 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1551 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 316 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 654 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1094 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 105 questions
- History Physical - 4549 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2201 questions
- Patient Education - 116 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2592 questions
- Toxicology - 311 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2525 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 11 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 33 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 356 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 56 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 658 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 648 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 250 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 45 questions
Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (2,417)
Hepatitis is defined as inflammation of the liver that can result from a variety of causes such as heavy alcohol use, autoimmune, drugs, or toxins. ...
Doxylamine succinate with pyridoxine has approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the first-line treatment of nausea and vomiti ...
The differential diagnosis of abdominal cramping accompanied by nausea and vomiting is overwhelmingly broad. It demands a finely detailed history t ...
Cardiac enzymes have been in use since the mid 20th century in evaluating patients with suspected acute myocardial infarction (MI). The biomar ...
Sleep is becoming an increasingly precious commodity as more and more people are reporting issues with sleep in our busy society. Problems with sle ...
Propranolol is a competitive beta-adrenergic receptor antagonist, devoid of agonist activity, making it the prototype for comparison to t ...
Evaluating a patient who presents with cardiac symptoms is a complex and multi-step process. In addition to obtaining a thorough history, a detaile ...
Meningitis is an infection/inflammation of the brain and spinal cord surrounding membranes known as the meninges. Meningococcal meningitis is the t ...
Superior vena cava (SVC) syndrome is a collection of clinical signs and symptoms resulting from either partial or complete obstruction of blood flo ...
Intracranial hemorrhage encompasses four broad types of hemorrhage: epidural hemorrhage, subdural hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemo ...
A vessel is considered to be aneurysmal when it enlarges to about one and a half to two times the size of the normal vessel. True femoral artery an ...
The facial nerve is the seventh cranial nerve. It contains the motor, sensory, and parasympathetic (secretomotor) nerve fibers, which provide inner ...
Daptomycin is a cyclic lipopeptide antibiotic derived from the organism . Daptomycin is used to treat var ...
The Schirmer test or Schirmer tear test (STT) is used to assess tear production, especially in patients with suspected keratoconjunctivitis sicca, ...
Otitis externa (OE) is an inflammation, infectious or non-infectious, of the external auditory canal. In some cases, inflammation can extend to the ...
Kranthi K Sitammagari MD Associate Professor Methodist Un, Campbell Un School of OM CHCQM-PHYADV Charlotte NC
Mayank Singhal MBBS, MD Hospitalist and Associate Professor Cape Fear Valley, Methodist University Fayetteville NC
Raymond M Hilton MCMSc, BS, AA, AS Assistant Professor Admissions Chair Nova Southeastern University Orlando FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required