Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 4,655 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,443 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hospital Medicine PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Hospital Medicine NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hospital Medicine PA Examination. 2,163 authors and 31 editors have contributed to the development of the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Hospital Medicine
Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (4,655)
Our question bank for the Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 155 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1271 questions
- Connective Tissue - 76 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 146 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 544 questions
- Eyes - 94 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 894 questions
- Genetics - 45 questions
- Genitourinary - 194 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 58 questions
- Hematologic - 382 questions
- Infectious - 1203 questions
- Integument - 217 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 323 questions
- Nervous - 895 questions
- Nutrition - 85 questions
- Obstetric - 80 questions
- Oncologic - 237 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 206 questions
- Pulmonary - 881 questions
- Renal - 351 questions
- Surgery - 363 questions
- Toxicology - 447 questions
- Trauma - 288 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 46 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 57 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 87 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 33 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 847 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 102 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1475 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 92 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1830 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 32 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 2181 questions
- Classification - 196 questions
- Differential - 2010 questions
- Epidemiology - 86 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1050 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1579 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 323 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 658 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1108 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 105 questions
- History Physical - 4634 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2238 questions
- Patient Education - 116 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2640 questions
- Toxicology - 316 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2555 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 11 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 33 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 357 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 56 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 672 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 649 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 253 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 45 questions
Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (2,443)
Mesenteric adenitis is a syndrome characterized by right lower quadrant pain secondary to an inflammatory condition of mesenteric lymph nodes. Lymp ...
An umbilical hernia is a ventral hernia located at or near the umbilicus. The European Hernia Society classification for abdominal wall hernias def ...
Right ventricular hypertrophy (RVH) is an abnormal enlargement or pathologic increase in muscle mass of the right ventricle in response to pressure ...
Lipoprotein disorders are clinically important due to the of the role of lipoproteins in atherogenesis and the associated risk of atherosclerotic c ...
Cestodes are flat, parasitic, hermaphroditic tapeworms with complex life cycles that infect animals, including humans. Although there are multiple ...
Ultrasound (US) guidance for intravenous (IV) access has been well documented for more than 20 years and is now routine in many settings for non-em ...
Thoracotomy describes an incision made in the chest wall to access the contents of the thoracic cavity. Thoracotomies typically can be divided into ...
Kidneys play a pivotal role in maintaining the acid-base balance of body along with lungs, and they do so by reabsorbing filtered bicarbonate and r ...
Atenolol is a second-generation beta-1-selective adrenergic antagonist indicated in the treatment of hypertension, angina pectoris, and acute myoca ...
The process of fracture healing requires a precise balance of biology and stabilization during the healing process. There are four pillars for adeq ...
Rheumatic heart disease is a systemic immune process that is sequelae to a beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection of the pharynx. It is most c ...
Encephalopathy is described clinically as an alteration in the generalized attention, cognition, or consciousness. It is a form of diffuse cerebral ...
The straight leg raise test also called the Lasegue test, is a fundamental neurological maneuver during the physical examination of the patient wit ...
Uric acid, a heterocyclic compound, is produced as a byproduct of purine metabolism. It can be generated from endogenous as well as exogenous sourc ...
The facial nerve is the seventh cranial nerve. It contains the motor, sensory, and parasympathetic (secretomotor) nerve fibers, which provide inner ...
Kranthi K Sitammagari MD Associate Professor Methodist Un, Campbell Un School of OM CHCQM-PHYADV Charlotte NC
Mayank Singhal MBBS, MD Hospitalist and Associate Professor Cape Fear Valley, Methodist University Fayetteville NC
Raymond M Hilton MCMSc, BS, AA, AS Assistant Professor Admissions Chair Nova Southeastern University Orlando FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required