Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 3,082 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,251 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Medicine PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Emergency Medicine NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Medicine PA Examination. 1,209 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (3,082)
Our question bank for the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 66 questions
- Cardiovascular - 767 questions
- Connective Tissue - 43 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 207 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 175 questions
- Eyes - 110 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 393 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 169 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 45 questions
- Hematologic - 127 questions
- Infectious - 764 questions
- Integument - 178 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 594 questions
- Nervous - 735 questions
- Nutrition - 25 questions
- Obstetric - 68 questions
- Oncologic - 30 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 110 questions
- Pulmonary - 429 questions
- Renal - 138 questions
- Surgery - 168 questions
- Toxicology - 341 questions
- Trauma - 881 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 59 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 33 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 47 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 291 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 31 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 927 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 49 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1062 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 9 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 1387 questions
- Classification - 230 questions
- Differential - 1501 questions
- Epidemiology - 62 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 585 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 750 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 256 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 345 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 881 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 46 questions
- History Physical - 3230 questions
- Legal - 29 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1234 questions
- Patient Education - 52 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1393 questions
- Toxicology - 217 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1597 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 22 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 67 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 336 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 20 questions
- Clinical Education - 56 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 223 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 181 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 77 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 9 questions
Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (1,251)
Ankle fractures are common injuries that could result from a trivial twisting injury in old frail patients up to high energy trauma in a ...
Cardioversion is the process of converting a heart that is in an abnormal and potentially dangerous rhythm into a normal sinus rhythm. The nor ...
Body lice are parasitic insects that feed on human blood. The three types of lice that feed on humans are the head louse,
Septic embolism is an obstruction of a blood vessel, typically by an infected thrombus that travels through the bloodstream from a distant infectio ...
Chest pain is a common complaint and encompasses a broad differential diagnosis that includes several life-threatening causes. A workup must focus ...