Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 5,911 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,297 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Medicine PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Emergency Medicine NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Medicine PA Examination. 2,073 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (5,911)
Our question bank for the Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 130 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1394 questions
- Connective Tissue - 79 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 331 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 349 questions
- Eyes - 207 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 873 questions
- Genetics - 12 questions
- Genitourinary - 230 questions
- Growth and Development - 18 questions
- Gynecologic - 64 questions
- Hematologic - 310 questions
- Infectious - 1311 questions
- Integument - 358 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 868 questions
- Nervous - 1291 questions
- Nutrition - 42 questions
- Obstetric - 161 questions
- Oncologic - 90 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 236 questions
- Pulmonary - 883 questions
- Renal - 246 questions
- Surgery - 377 questions
- Toxicology - 805 questions
- Trauma - 1480 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 111 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 59 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 90 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 554 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 61 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1536 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 85 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1756 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 37 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 2653 questions
- Classification - 472 questions
- Differential - 2527 questions
- Epidemiology - 126 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1061 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1409 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 392 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 721 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1642 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 84 questions
- History Physical - 5990 questions
- Legal - 72 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2391 questions
- Patient Education - 90 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2700 questions
- Toxicology - 510 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2820 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 27 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 138 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 627 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 60 questions
- Clinical Education - 58 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 417 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 384 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 133 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 35 questions
Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (2,297)
Flail chest is a traumatic condition of the thorax. It may occur when 3 or more ribs are broken in at least 2 places. It is considered a clinical d ...
Proctitis is inflammation of the rectal mucosa, distal to the rectosigmoid junction, within 18 cm of the anal verge. It can be acute or chroni ...
Symptoms of extracranial carotid disease are most often caused by embolization. Arterial emboli account for approximately one-quarter of strokes in ...
Dengue is a mosquito-transmitted virus and the leading cause of arthropod-borne viral disease in the world. It is also known as breakbone feve ...
Anisocoria is a term derived from two Greek words, “-” meaning unequal, meaning pupil, and a ...
Mitral regurgitation (MR) is caused by the retrograde flow of blood from the left ventricle (LV) into the left atrium (LA) through the mitral valve ...
The acronym is used to describe a syndrome where the synergistic effects of AV nodal blockers and renal impairment lead ...
Hypokalemic periodic paralysis (HypoKPP) is a rare disorder characterized by the occurrence of episodic severe muscle weakness, usually triggered b ...
Methylene blue has FDA approval for the treatment of methemoglobinemia, a condition when Fe2+ of hemoglobin gets oxidized to Fe3+, reducing the oxy ...
Colonic infection by bacteria, viruses, or parasites results in an inflammatory-type of diarrhea and accounts for the majority of cases presenting ...
Acute porphyria refers to a group of rare disorders characterized by an enzymatic defect in the heme biosynthetic pathway.
Ataxia is a neurological sign that manifests in a lack of coordination in the movement of different muscles in the body.
Acute scrotum pain is defined as “the constellation of new-onset pain, swelling, and/or tenderness of the intrascrotal contents.” Patie ...
Meningitis is the inflammation of the meninges with an associated abnormal cell count in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF).
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is transmitted sexually, via blood transfusions, sharing intravenous needles, and from the mother to a child dur ...
Richard J Hamilton MD Professor Chair Drexel University FAAEM, FACEP, FACMT Philadelphia PA
Ernest H Leber MD Assistant Professor Residency Program Director Drexel University College of Medicine FACEP; FAAEM Collegeville PA
Patrick C Auth PhD, PA-C Clinical Professor Department Chair Drexel University PA-C Philadelphia PA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required