Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,065 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 631 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiovascular and Thoracic PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cardiovascular and Thoracic NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiovascular and Thoracic PA Examination. 616 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced Level Knowledge in Cardiovascular/Thoracic Surgery
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (1,065)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1038 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 13 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 51 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 21 questions
- Genetics - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 44 questions
- Infectious - 85 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 31 questions
- Nervous - 37 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 31 questions
- Pulmonary - 243 questions
- Renal - 48 questions
- Surgery - 167 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma - 70 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 24 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 149 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 27 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 338 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 418 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 473 questions
- Classification - 103 questions
- Differential - 406 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 295 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 199 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 113 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 233 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 309 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 18 questions
- History Physical - 1132 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 496 questions
- Patient Education - 20 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 571 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Treatment Medical - 529 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 11 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 207 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 120 questions
- Drug Information - 122 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 28 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 10 questions
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (631)
Mediastinoscopy is a thoracic surgical procedure performed with a mediastinoscope to examine the mediastinum— the space in the thor ...
Tuberculosis (TB) is an ancient human disease caused by which mainly affects the lungs, making pulmonary diseas ...
1. Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are useful as adjunctive therapy in systolic hear ...
Lung transplantation is a well-established life-saving treatment to improve the quality of life of patients with end-stage respiratory failure not ...
The sinoatrial node (SA) is the default pacemaker and, therefore, a crucial component of the heart's conduction system. It is located subepicardial ...