Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Cardiovascular Accreditation (ABCM®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 2,184 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 872 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiovascular Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiovascular Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cardiovascular CVPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiovascular Examination. 836 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam?
The Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam?
The Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam is 288 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam?
Topics include: null null null null NP-Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner (CVNP-BC) Nurse Practitioner Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Exam Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Cardiovascular Examination Cardiovascular CVNP® practice exam questions American Board of Cardiovascular Accreditation (ABCM®) 4 288 90% 0 Cardiovascular Diseases: Heart Failure, Hypertension, ACS, Cardiomyopathy , Heart Sounds and Bedside Assessment, 12-Lead ECG & Arrhythmias, CV Pharmacology , Pacemakers & ICDs, Interventional Cardiology Procedures, Non-Invasive Cardiology Procedures, and Non-Invasive Cardiology Diagnostic Procedures
Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam MCQs (2,184)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 17 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2251 questions
- Connective Tissue - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 17 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 118 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 43 questions
- Genetics - 16 questions
- Genitourinary - 10 questions
- Growth and Development - 18 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 82 questions
- Infectious - 126 questions
- Integument - 13 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 43 questions
- Nervous - 70 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 16 questions
- Oncologic - 39 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 326 questions
- Renal - 103 questions
- Surgery - 210 questions
- Toxicology - 67 questions
- Trauma - 89 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 36 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 114 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 25 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 399 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 59 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 975 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1267 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 813 questions
- Classification - 187 questions
- Differential - 887 questions
- Epidemiology - 49 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 621 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 350 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 239 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 437 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 429 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 38 questions
- History Physical - 2164 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 972 questions
- Patient Education - 63 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1006 questions
- Toxicology - 47 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1020 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 27 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 250 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 260 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 263 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 74 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 23 questions
Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Exam Articles (872)
An aneurysm is an abnormal dilatation or bulging in a blood vessel due to the intrinsic weakness of the vessel wall.
Pulmonary edema can be defined as an abnormal accumulation of extravascular fluid in the lung parenchyma. This process leads to diminished gas exch ...
The habitual use of tobacco and tobacco products continues to be a significant contributor to health problems worldwide. The increasing afford ...
Mitral regurgitation (MR) is caused by the retrograde flow of blood from the left ventricle (LV) into the left atrium (LA) through the mitral valve ...
There are 3 primary methods for calculating medication dosages; Dimensional Analysis, Ratio Proportion, and Formula or Desired Over Have Method. We ...