Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Board of Examiners in Optometry (NBEO®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 4,469 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,765 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls optometry NBEO® practice questions, optometry NBEO® exam questions, and NBEO® board questions will help you achieve a top score on the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Examination. 1,504 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam Overview
How many hours is the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam?
The NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam?
The NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam is 350 questions.
What topics are covered on the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Immunology, Microbiology, Pathology, Optics, and Pharmacology
NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam MCQs (4,469)
Our question bank for the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 151 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1050 questions
- Connective Tissue - 80 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 526 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 646 questions
- Eyes - 639 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 402 questions
- Genetics - 150 questions
- Genitourinary - 117 questions
- Growth and Development - 178 questions
- Gynecologic - 75 questions
- Hematologic - 220 questions
- Infectious - 297 questions
- Integument - 208 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1297 questions
- Nervous - 2009 questions
- Nutrition - 98 questions
- Obstetric - 79 questions
- Oncologic - 225 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 44 questions
- Pulmonary - 315 questions
- Renal - 148 questions
- Surgery - 385 questions
- Toxicology - 117 questions
- Trauma - 705 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 36 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 254 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1556 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1553 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 2540 questions
- Classification - 689 questions
- Differential - 719 questions
- Epidemiology - 41 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 363 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 529 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 75 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 298 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 616 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 4604 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3664 questions
- Patient Education - 23 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1399 questions
- Toxicology - 69 questions
- Treatment Medical - 605 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 398 questions
- Clinical Education - 52 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 148 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 16 questions
- Drug Information - 253 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 57 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 51 questions
NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam Articles (1,765)
Dead space represents the volume of ventilated air that does not participate in gas exchange. The two types of dead space are anatomical dead ...
Thyroid eye disease (TED), or thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy (TAO), thyroid orbitopathy, Graves’ orbitopathy, or Graves’ ophtha ...
An anatomical structure resembling a pully is known as a trochlea; "trochlea" is a Greek word, the English meaning of the trochlea is pully.
Asthma is becoming a more prevalent disease since the early 1990s. From 1982 to 1992, the rate of asthma jumped from 34.7 to 49.4 per thousand ...
Diphenoxylate is an active ingredient of commonly available antimotility agents. Its indication is for the treatment of diarrhea in adult ...