Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Board of Examiners in Optometry (NBEO®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,471 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,434 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls optometry NBEO® practice questions, optometry NBEO® exam questions, and NBEO® board questions will help you achieve a top score on the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Examination. 1,231 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam Overview
How many hours is the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam?
The NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam?
The NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam is 350 questions.
What topics are covered on the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Immunology, Microbiology, Pathology, Optics, and Pharmacology
NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam MCQs (3,471)
Our question bank for the NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 135 questions
- Cardiovascular - 805 questions
- Connective Tissue - 63 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 485 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 574 questions
- Eyes - 612 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 288 questions
- Genetics - 129 questions
- Genitourinary - 78 questions
- Growth and Development - 161 questions
- Gynecologic - 39 questions
- Hematologic - 189 questions
- Infectious - 260 questions
- Integument - 180 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 783 questions
- Nervous - 1636 questions
- Nutrition - 85 questions
- Obstetric - 59 questions
- Oncologic - 181 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 34 questions
- Pulmonary - 259 questions
- Renal - 117 questions
- Surgery - 271 questions
- Toxicology - 102 questions
- Trauma - 467 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 29 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 222 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1299 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1316 questions
- Causes - 2018 questions
- Classification - 500 questions
- Differential - 589 questions
- Epidemiology - 34 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 297 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 462 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 62 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 232 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 482 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 3586 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2963 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1086 questions
- Toxicology - 58 questions
- Treatment Medical - 514 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 282 questions
- Clinical Education - 42 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 124 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 223 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 49 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 43 questions
NBEO® Optometry Part I ABS® Applied Basic Science Exam Articles (1,434)
The Immune response is the body's ability to stay safe by affording protection against harmful agents and involves lines of defense against most mi ...
Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) can be defined as a widespread hypercoagulable state that can lead to both microvascular and macrovasc ...
The discovery of phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (PDE5 inhibitors) for causing the erection of the penis was accidental, noticed as a side effect wh ...
In phagocytosis, the plasma membrane of a cell is directed by cytoskeletal filaments to form pseudopodia (fake arms) that act to engulf a particle ...
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, antioxidant, and essential co-factor for collagen biosynthesis, carnitine and catecholamine metabolism, and d ...