Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,963 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 939 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCOG prep questions, MRCOG review questions, and MRCOG test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Examination. 936 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
Topics include: 1. Understanding Cell Function: This incorporates physiology, endocrinology, and biochemistry; 2. Understanding Human Structure: This incorporates anatomy, embryology, and genetics; 3. Understanding Measurement and Manipulation: This incorporates biophysics, epidemiology and statistics, data interpretation and pharmacology; 4. Understanding Illness: This incorporates immunology, microbiology, pathology, and clinical management.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam MCQs (1,963)
Our question bank for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 24 questions
- Cardiovascular - 108 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 218 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 109 questions
- Genetics - 58 questions
- Genitourinary - 239 questions
- Growth and Development - 92 questions
- Gynecologic - 776 questions
- Hematologic - 89 questions
- Infectious - 294 questions
- Integument - 94 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 85 questions
- Nervous - 137 questions
- Nutrition - 26 questions
- Obstetric - 1125 questions
- Oncologic - 233 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 49 questions
- Pulmonary - 39 questions
- Renal - 34 questions
- Surgery - 177 questions
- Toxicology - 54 questions
- Trauma - 58 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 17 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 64 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 150 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 26 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 619 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 20 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 733 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 749 questions
- Classification - 132 questions
- Differential - 847 questions
- Epidemiology - 59 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 440 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 508 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 152 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 224 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 602 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 96 questions
- History Physical - 1967 questions
- Legal - 9 questions
- Pathophysiology - 766 questions
- Patient Education - 144 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 966 questions
- Toxicology - 35 questions
- Treatment Medical - 778 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 11 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 294 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 140 questions
- Drug Information - 117 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 47 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 10 questions
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Articles (939)
Semen analysis is a laboratory test that is performed to assess male fertility. Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive after 1 year of ...
Based on the antibiotic susceptibilities, Methicillin resistance in is defined as an oxacillin minimum inhibitory ...
Pemphigoid gestationis (PG) (previously called ) is a rare, specific dermatosis of pregnancy. It is a bullous autoi ...
Hyperkeratosis of the nipple and areola is an uncommon, benign skin condition characterized by a warty thickening and pigmentation of the nipple, a ...
Historically, James Hope was one of the first physicians to recommend methods to recognize benign and innocent murmurs. In his 1942 textbook, Hope ...