Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$349Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 556 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 300 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCOG prep questions, MRCOG review questions, and MRCOG test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Examination. 344 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
Topics include: 1. Diagnosis: This incorporates important differential diagnoses and the features of conditions presenting to Obstetricians and Gynaecologists; 2. Investigations: This incorporates investigations used for diagnosis, monitoring, and prognosis; 3. Management: This incorporates medical, surgical, and non-medical management as well as the importance of other clinical and non-clinical practitioners; and 4. Epidemiology: This includes the incidence, progression, natural history of conditions as well as prognosis, efficacy, and patient-centred approaches.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam MCQs (556)
Our question bank for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 13 questions
- Cardiovascular - 64 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 16 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 71 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 57 questions
- Genetics - 33 questions
- Genitourinary - 88 questions
- Growth and Development - 185 questions
- Gynecologic - 135 questions
- Hematologic - 25 questions
- Infectious - 38 questions
- Integument - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 52 questions
- Nervous - 71 questions
- Nutrition - 12 questions
- Obstetric - 186 questions
- Oncologic - 22 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 17 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 36 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 11 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 191 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 206 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 276 questions
- Classification - 44 questions
- Differential - 155 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 53 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 81 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 30 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 129 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 527 questions
- Pathophysiology - 365 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 163 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 63 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 41 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Articles (300)
Magnesium is a mineral that is naturally found in your body and in the food you consume daily. It is responsible for many processes within the body ...
The branchial arches are embryologic structures that develop into anatomic structures in the adult human. The term “branchial” derives ...
The uterus is a hollow, pear-shaped organ that is responsible for a variety of functions, such as gestation (pregnancy), menstruation, and lab ...
Cells perform numerous tasks at the same time throughout their life, and many of these functions depend on the external environment of not onl ...
Mullerian inhibiting factor (MIF), also called the anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH), plays a significant role in sexual differentiation. It is produced ...