Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Certification Board® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 394 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 90 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CWCN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Wound Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls wound care nurse prep questions, wound care nurse review questions, and wound care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CWCN® Examination. 103 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Assessement and Care Planning - 35%, Intervention and Treatment - 40%, and Education and Referral- 25%
Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (394)
Our question bank for the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 56 questions
- Connective Tissue - 29 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 29 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 12 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 44 questions
- Integument - 326 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 56 questions
- Nervous - 18 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 60 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 83 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 24 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 33 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 41 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 14 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 19 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 236 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 270 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 63 questions
- Classification - 73 questions
- Differential - 78 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 15 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 10 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 17 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 325 questions
- Pathophysiology - 125 questions
- Patient Education - 9 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 123 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 134 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 17 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 62 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 8 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam Articles (90)
Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic endocrine disorder due to an overall deficiency of insulin (Type 1) or defective insulin function (Type 2) which c ...
Frostbite, also known as freezing cold injury (FCI) is tissue damage as a result to cold exposure, occurring at temperatures below 0 degrees C. It& ...
Lymphedema is a chronic disease marked by the increased collection of lymphatic fluid in the body, causing swelling, which can lead to skin and tis ...
Thermal burns are a significant cause of worldwide morbidity and mortality. They can lead to debilitating, lifelong injuries and have a serious psy ...
Patient mobility is an important aspect of patient care, particularly in the setting of major surgery or severe chronic illnesses that re ...