Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Certification Board® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 357 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 88 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CWCN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Wound Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls wound care nurse prep questions, wound care nurse review questions, and wound care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CWCN® Examination. 96 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Assessement and Care Planning - 35%, Intervention and Treatment - 40%, and Education and Referral- 25%
Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (357)
Our question bank for the Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 24 questions
- Connective Tissue - 27 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 21 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 18 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 60 questions
- Integument - 284 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 52 questions
- Nervous - 14 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 67 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 74 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 17 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 32 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 13 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 216 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 221 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 63 questions
- Classification - 67 questions
- Differential - 67 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 17 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 15 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 7 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 302 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 116 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 127 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 136 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 67 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 10 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Wound Care Nurse Certification Exam Articles (88)
Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin or cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma is the second most common form of skin cancer in the United States, behind ...
Venous reflux disease or venous reflux, which may also be referred to as chronic venous insufficiency, is a common condition. Venous reflux is usua ...
The ankle-brachial index (ABI) is a non-invasive tool for the assessment of vascular status. It consists of the ratio between the systolic blood pr ...
Incisional hernia refers to abdominal wall hernia at the site of a previous surgical incision. It is a type of ventral hernia. Midline incisio ...
Wound pressure injuries have been given various names over the last several years. In the past, they were referred to as pressure ulcers, decubitus ...