Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Trauma Nurse Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Trauma Nurse Certification Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 775 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 414 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Trauma Nurse Certification (TCRN®) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Trauma Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Trauma Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls trauma nurse prep questions, trauma nurse review questions, and trauma nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Trauma Nurse Certification (TCRN®) Examination. 490 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Trauma Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Trauma Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Trauma Nurse Certification Examination?
The Trauma Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Trauma Nurse Certification Examination?
The Trauma Nurse Certification Examination is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Trauma Nurse Certification Examination?
Topics include: Clinical Practice: Head and Neck - 22%, Clinical Practice: Trunk - 25%, Clinical Practice: Extremity and Wound - 16%, Clinical Practice: Special Considerations - 16%, Continuum of Care for Trauma - 10%, and Professional Issues - 10%
Trauma Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (775)
Our question bank for the Trauma Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 108 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 53 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 13 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 43 questions
- Genitourinary - 17 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 36 questions
- Infectious - 36 questions
- Integument - 80 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 195 questions
- Nervous - 231 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 21 questions
- Pulmonary - 101 questions
- Renal - 29 questions
- Surgery - 66 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Trauma - 743 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 59 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 27 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 57 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 27 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 61 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 51 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 405 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 31 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 450 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 15 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 11 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 260 questions
- Classification - 101 questions
- Differential - 220 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 48 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 49 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 84 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 176 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 34 questions
- History Physical - 754 questions
- Legal - 29 questions
- Pathophysiology - 253 questions
- Patient Education - 25 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 356 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 335 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 114 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 94 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 27 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 14 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 18 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
Trauma Nurse Certification Examination Articles (414)
Myoglobin is an iron-containing heme protein that is present predominantly in the sarcoplasm of skeletal and cardiac muscles.
Named after Abraham Colles, who first described a distal radius fracture in 1814 at the Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin, the Colles fracture is ...
Cardiopulmonary arrest (CPA) is the cessation of effective ventilation and circulation. It is also known as cardiac arrest or circulatory arrest. I ...
The diversity of religions around the world creates challenges for health care providers and systems to provide culturally competent medical c ...
Soft tissue foreign bodies or wounds associated with foreign bodies are caused by blunt, abrasive, or penetrating trauma. Patients may present earl ...