Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination .
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 371 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 246 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CTRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Transport Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls transport nurse prep questions, transport nurse review questions, and transport nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CTRN® Examination. 302 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination is 130 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination ?
Topics include: General Principles of Transport Nursing Practice - 15%, Resuscitation Principles - 21%, Trauma - 20%, Medical Emergencies - 34%, and Special Population - 10%
Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (371)
Our question bank for the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 124 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 23 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 9 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 13 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 12 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 35 questions
- Nervous - 77 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 89 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 12 questions
- Toxicology - 31 questions
- Trauma - 222 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 51 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 23 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 42 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 53 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 29 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 213 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 18 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 215 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 30 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 67 questions
- Classification - 27 questions
- Differential - 87 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 14 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 15 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 34 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 22 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 12 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 46 questions
- History Physical - 307 questions
- Legal - 20 questions
- Pathophysiology - 56 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 137 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Treatment Medical - 206 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 183 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 15 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 18 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 18 questions
- Drug Information - 16 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination Articles (246)
Breech presentation refers to the fetus in the longitudinal lie with the buttocks or lower extremity entering the pelvis first. The three type ...
An epidural hematoma (EDH) is an extra-axial collection of blood within the potential space between the outer layer of the dura mater and the inner ...
Decorticate posturing is a specific pattern of response shown in neurological and neurosurgical patients in whom the pathological processes have le ...
Medical incident command falls under the medical branch of the operations section of the National Incident Management System (NIMS)