Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 344 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 230 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CTRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Transport Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls transport nurse prep questions, transport nurse review questions, and transport nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CTRN® Examination. 273 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination is 130 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination ?
Topics include: General Principles of Transport Nursing Practice - 15%, Resuscitation Principles - 21%, Trauma - 20%, Medical Emergencies - 34%, and Special Population - 10%
Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (344)
Our question bank for the Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 119 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 20 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Integument - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 35 questions
- Nervous - 70 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 80 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 9 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma - 203 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 47 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 19 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 37 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 48 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 23 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 194 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 12 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 203 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 29 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 60 questions
- Classification - 26 questions
- Differential - 83 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 14 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 12 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 22 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 10 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 40 questions
- History Physical - 281 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 53 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 129 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 189 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 188 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 17 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 16 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
Certified Transport Nurse Certification Examination Articles (230)
Ventricular tachycardia is characterized as a wide complex (QRS duration greater than 120 milliseconds) tachyarrhythmia at a heart rate greate ...
Hazardous waste, hazardous material, hazardous chemicals, and hazmat are synonymous terms that refer to agents that can cause injury or death to th ...
Coma reflects brain failure that may occur from a process originating in the central nervous system or may reflect a systemic metabolic process. Ca ...
The mainstay treatment strategy for seizures is medication management. However, much like the prescription of any other pharmaceutical agent, a cli ...
Clinicians initiate oxygen administration for a variety of reasons. Increased metabolic demand, maintenance of oxygenation while providing anesthes ...