Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Stroke Certification for Nurses. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Neuroscience Nursing® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Stroke Certification for Nurses.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 236 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 124 PubMed indexed review articles related to the SCRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Stroke Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Stroke Certification for Nurses to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls stroke certified nurse prep questions, stroke certified nurse review questions, and stroke certified nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the SCRN® Examination. 139 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Stroke Certification for Nurses content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Stroke Certification for Nurses Overview
How many hours is the Stroke Certification for Nurses?
The Stroke Certification for Nurses is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Stroke Certification for Nurses?
The Stroke Certification for Nurses is 170 questions.
What topics are covered on the Stroke Certification for Nurses?
Topics include: Anatomy, Physiology, and Etiology of Stroke - 18%, Hyperacute Care - 20%, Acute Care - 27%, Post-acute Care - 11%, and Primary and Secondary Preventative Care - 11%,
Stroke Certification for Nurses MCQs (236)
Our question bank for the Stroke Certification for Nurses covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 102 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 13 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 11 questions
- Nervous - 247 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 9 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 24 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 23 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 74 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 108 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 98 questions
- Classification - 22 questions
- Differential - 78 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 24 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 10 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 14 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 79 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 230 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 125 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 91 questions
- Treatment Medical - 73 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 16 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Stroke Certification for Nurses Articles (124)
The evaluation and management of altered mental status are broad and require careful history and physical examination to eliminate life-threatening ...
Pons is the largest component of the brainstem located distal to the midbrain and proximal to the medulla o ...
The Rancho Los Amigos Scale (RLAS), also known as the Ranchos Scale, is a widely accepted medical scale used to describe the cognitive and be ...
Discharge planning is the process of transitioning a patient from one level of care to the next. Ideally, discharge plans are individualized instru ...
Thrombectomy is a mechanical interventional procedure by which a blood clot or thrombus is removed under image guidance using endovascular devices. ...