Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the School Nurse Certification. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Board For Certification Of School Nurses® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the School Nurse Certification.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 184 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 142 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NBCSN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified School Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test School Nurse Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls school nurse prep questions, school nurse certified nurse review questions, and school nurse certified test questions will help you achieve a top score on the NBCSN® Examination. 165 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the School Nurse Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
School Nurse Certification Overview
How many hours is the School Nurse Certification?
The School Nurse Certification is 4 hours.
How many questions is the School Nurse Certification?
The School Nurse Certification is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the School Nurse Certification?
Topics include: Health Appraisal - 26%, Health Problems and Nursing Management - 27%, Health Promotion/Disease Prevention - 20%, Special Health Issues - 14%, and Professional Issues - 13%
School Nurse Certification MCQs (184)
Our question bank for the School Nurse Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 12 questions
- Cardiovascular - 6 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 17 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 20 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 60 questions
- Integument - 24 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 15 questions
- Nervous - 39 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 76 questions
- Pulmonary - 9 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 22 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 17 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 31 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 36 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 54 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 75 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 67 questions
- Classification - 14 questions
- Differential - 60 questions
- Epidemiology - 16 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 13 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 12 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 31 questions
- History Physical - 165 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 58 questions
- Patient Education - 36 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 55 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 55 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 9 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
School Nurse Certification Articles (142)
Sexual abuse of children is the involvement of children or adolescents in sexual activities that he or she does not fully understand and can includ ...
Spina Bifida is a congenital anomaly that arises from incomplete development of the neural tube. It is commonly used as a nonspecific term referrin ...
Shigellosis is a form of bacterial diarrhea caused by gram-negative bacteria species. It is common in developing countr ...
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is one of the most severe forms of inherited muscular dystrophies. It is the most common hereditary neuromuscular ...
The stature or height of an individual is an inherent characteristic that constitutes one of the parameters of personal identification. In layman&r ...