Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the School Nurse Certification. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Board For Certification Of School Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the School Nurse Certification.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 140 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 125 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NBCSN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified School Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test School Nurse Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls school nurse prep questions, school nurse certified nurse review questions, and school nurse certified test questions will help you achieve a top score on the NBCSN® Examination. 140 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the School Nurse Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
School Nurse Certification Overview
How many hours is the School Nurse Certification?
The School Nurse Certification is 4 hours.
How many questions is the School Nurse Certification?
The School Nurse Certification is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the School Nurse Certification?
Topics include: Health Appraisal - 26%, Health Problems and Nursing Management - 27%, Health Promotion/Disease Prevention - 20%, Special Health Issues - 14%, and Professional Issues - 13%
School Nurse Certification MCQs (140)
Our question bank for the School Nurse Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 15 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 49 questions
- Integument - 21 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 32 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 55 questions
- Pulmonary - 8 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 19 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 15 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 29 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 12 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 30 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 39 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 62 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 50 questions
- Classification - 6 questions
- Differential - 40 questions
- Epidemiology - 12 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 10 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 129 questions
- Legal - 15 questions
- Pathophysiology - 40 questions
- Patient Education - 31 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 45 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 42 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
School Nurse Certification Articles (125)
Suicide is one of the most important events that health professionals must address. The clinical assessment and subsequent intervention become ...
Human bites account for a relatively low percentage (3%) of the total bites encountered in the ED, but they have the potential for severe morbidity ...
Anthropometry, or the measurement of body parameters, helps diagnose malnutrition and obesity. It is a vital part of pediatric evaluations as well ...
Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a psychiatric condition that has long been recognized as affecting children's ability to fu ...
Almost on a weekly basis, there are reports of an active shooter in the workplace. There was a time when it was thought that an active s ...