Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 192 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 122 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CRRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls rehabilitation nurse prep questions, rehabilitation nurse review questions, and rehabilitation nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CRRN® Examination. 145 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam?
The Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam?
The Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Rehabilitation Nursing Models and Theories - 11%, Functional Health Patterns: Theories, Physiology, Assessment, Standards of Care, and Intervention - 33%, The Rehabilitation Team and Community Re-entry - 35%, and Legislative, Economic, Ethical, and Legal Issues-21%
Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (192)
Our question bank for the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 12 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 16 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Infectious - 8 questions
- Integument - 14 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 107 questions
- Nervous - 120 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 21 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Trauma - 41 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 19 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 60 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 17 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 66 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 14 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 95 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 42 questions
- Classification - 32 questions
- Differential - 27 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 10 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 11 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 19 questions
- History Physical - 166 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 39 questions
- Patient Education - 40 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 61 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 34 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 99 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 47 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 4 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam Articles (122)
The emphasis on physical activity goes back to 3000 B.C. when it was the quintessential principle of daily living and proper diet. Regular phy ...
The modified Ashworth scale is the most universally accepted clinical tool used to measure the increase of muscle tone.
Claudia K Allen and her colleagues formulated the Cognitive Disabilities Model (CDM), which stemmed from their observations of adult patients with ...
The infectious pulmonary process that occurs after abnormal entry of fluids into the lower respiratory tract is termed aspiration pneumonia. The as ...
Handwashing practices in the patient care setting began in the early 19th century. The practice evolved over the years with evidential proof of its ...