Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of Rehabilitation Nurses® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 207 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 128 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CRRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls rehabilitation nurse prep questions, rehabilitation nurse review questions, and rehabilitation nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CRRN® Examination. 154 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam?
The Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam?
The Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Rehabilitation Nursing Models and Theories - 11%, Functional Health Patterns: Theories, Physiology, Assessment, Standards of Care, and Intervention - 33%, The Rehabilitation Team and Community Re-entry - 35%, and Legislative, Economic, Ethical, and Legal Issues-21%
Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (207)
Our question bank for the Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 14 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 11 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Integument - 16 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 118 questions
- Nervous - 125 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 25 questions
- Pulmonary - 9 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Trauma - 37 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 22 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 66 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 20 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 71 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 17 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 98 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 40 questions
- Classification - 35 questions
- Differential - 29 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 8 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 22 questions
- History Physical - 174 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 39 questions
- Patient Education - 47 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 66 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 44 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 102 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 50 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
Rehabilitation Nurse Certification Exam Articles (128)
Spondylolisthesis is the slippage of one vertebral body with respect to the adjacent vertebral body causing mechanical or radicular symptoms or pai ...
Intramuscular injection is the method of installing medications into the depth of the bulk of specifically selected muscles.
Occupational therapy is a service provided in long-term care (LTC) facilities to promote quality of life through participation in meaningful occupa ...
In the simplest terms, therapeutic exercise involves movement prescribed to correct impairments, restore muscular and skeletal function and/or main ...
Falls account for one of the most common and serious issues contributing to a disability, especially among elderly individuals. Tinetti et al. in 1 ...