Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association for Radiologic & Imaging Nursing® and Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification, Inc.® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 155 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 111 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Radiology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Radiology Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls radiology nurse prep questions, radiology nurse review questions, and radiology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CRN® Examination. 138 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Radiology Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Radiology Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Radiology Nurse Certification Examination is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Assess Patient and Plan Care - 25%; Administer, Monitor, and Evaluate Therapeutic Interventions - 25%; Teach Patient and Family/Provide a Supportive Environment - 17%; Provide a Safe Environment/Manage Emergency Situations - 25%; and Partcipate in QA/CQI, Interdisciplinary Activities, and Professional Practice Activities
Radiology Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (155)
Our question bank for the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 37 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 29 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 38 questions
- Nervous - 24 questions
- Obstetric - 15 questions
- Oncologic - 15 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 23 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 29 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 15 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 20 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 14 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 77 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 114 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 24 questions
- Classification - 7 questions
- Differential - 34 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 17 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 11 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 14 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 161 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 138 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 59 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 51 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Treatment Medical - 31 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 10 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Radiology Nurse Certification Examination Articles (111)
The thyroid uptake and scan is a radiologic diagnostic tool used to determine the thyroid function and pathologies. This diagnostic procedure ...
Appropriate patient position can facilitate proper physiologic function during pathophysiologic processes and also facilitate access to certain ana ...
While uncommon, acute aortic dissection (AAD) is a rare but catastrophic disorder. Aortic dissection is due to the separation of the layers of ...
The breast imaging reporting and data system (BI-RADS) is a system for the standardization of mammogram reports. Developed by the American College ...
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has come to light as a valuable tool in breast imaging. It is an ultimate supplementary imaging modality in a ...