Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association for Radiologic & Imaging Nursing® and Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification, Inc.® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination .
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 203 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 141 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Radiology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Radiology Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls radiology nurse prep questions, radiology nurse review questions, and radiology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CRN® Examination. 172 authors and 0 editors have contributed to the development of the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Radiology Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Radiology Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Radiology Nurse Certification Examination is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Assess Patient and Plan Care - 25%; Administer, Monitor, and Evaluate Therapeutic Interventions - 25%; Teach Patient and Family/Provide a Supportive Environment - 17%; Provide a Safe Environment/Manage Emergency Situations - 25%; and Partcipate in QA/CQI, Interdisciplinary Activities, and Professional Practice Activities
Radiology Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (203)
Our question bank for the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 10 questions
- Cardiovascular - 48 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 37 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 50 questions
- Nervous - 25 questions
- Obstetric - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 21 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 28 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 38 questions
- Trauma - 24 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 17 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 26 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 19 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 100 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 143 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 41 questions
- Classification - 12 questions
- Differential - 48 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 25 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 13 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 17 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 195 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 33 questions
- History Physical - 180 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 86 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 76 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 42 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 9 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 8 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Radiology Nurse Certification Examination Articles (141)
In 2010, over 16 million people in the US required treatment for dysphagia, either in the community or inpatient setting. It is estimated that near ...
X-ray examinations are generally classified into three categories: radiography, fluoroscopy, and computed tomography. Radiography employs film or a ...
Gestational age is a key piece of data used by healthcare providers to determine the timing of various screening tests and assessments of ...
The use of ultrasound in the setting of pregnancy is vast and has become the standard of care in the evaluation of pregnant women. The average numb ...
Vital signs are an objective measurement of the essential physiological functions of a living organism. They have the name "vital" as their measure ...