Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association for Radiologic & Imaging Nursing® and Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification, Inc.® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 178 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 124 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Radiology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Radiology Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls radiology nurse prep questions, radiology nurse review questions, and radiology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CRN® Examination. 154 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Radiology Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Radiology Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination ?
The Radiology Nurse Certification Examination is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Assess Patient and Plan Care - 25%; Administer, Monitor, and Evaluate Therapeutic Interventions - 25%; Teach Patient and Family/Provide a Supportive Environment - 17%; Provide a Safe Environment/Manage Emergency Situations - 25%; and Partcipate in QA/CQI, Interdisciplinary Activities, and Professional Practice Activities
Radiology Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (178)
Our question bank for the Radiology Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 41 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 33 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 46 questions
- Nervous - 26 questions
- Obstetric - 17 questions
- Oncologic - 18 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 26 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 9 questions
- Toxicology - 35 questions
- Trauma - 20 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 16 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 90 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 130 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 34 questions
- Classification - 9 questions
- Differential - 42 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 22 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 12 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 16 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 180 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 162 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 71 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 66 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 36 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 12 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 8 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
Radiology Nurse Certification Examination Articles (124)
There are several variations and etiologies of gallbladder disease. Chronic and acute cholecystitis are the two ways this condition can present. Ca ...
The ankle joint is one of the most commonly injured joints and the most common type of fracture to be treated by orthopedic surgeons.
Radiation-induced coronary artery disease (RICAD) is a known cause of morbidity and mortality in patients treated with chest radiation therapy (RT) ...
The shoulder joint classifies as a ball and socket joint; however, the joint sacrifices stability for mobility. The glenoid is a shallow rim, and o ...
Intravenous pyelography (IVP), or intravenous urography, is a diagnostic test that involves the administration of intravenous contrast and X-ray im ...