Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 439 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 339 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PCCN® Nursing Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Progressive Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls progressive care nurse prep questions, progressive care nurse review questions, and progressive care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the PCCN® Nursing Examination. 392 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Judgement: Cardiovascular - 27%, Pulmonary - 17%, Endocrine/Hematology/Neurology/Gastrointestinal/Renal - 20%, Musculoskeletal/Multisystem/Psychosocial - 16%, and Professional Caring and Ethical Practice - 20%
Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (439)
Our question bank for the Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 121 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 34 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 36 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 13 questions
- Infectious - 34 questions
- Integument - 19 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 22 questions
- Nervous - 196 questions
- Nutrition - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 10 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 22 questions
- Pulmonary - 89 questions
- Renal - 25 questions
- Surgery - 35 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 51 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 102 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 62 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 158 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 62 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 34 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 174 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 328 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 49 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 18 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 66 questions
- Classification - 22 questions
- Differential - 137 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 37 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 46 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 29 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 17 questions
- History Physical - 357 questions
- Legal - 15 questions
- Pathophysiology - 65 questions
- Patient Education - 15 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 103 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 171 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 13 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 23 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 94 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 16 questions
- Drug Information - 19 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Progressive Care Nurse Certification Exam Articles (339)
Respiration is a physiological process involving gaseous exchange between the body and the external environment. A carefully balanced sys ...
Physicians in both inpatient or outpatient capacity are increasingly exposed to patients with terminal illnesses in both acute settings as well whi ...
Hepatic encephalopathy (HE) is a reversible syndrome observed in patients with advanced liver dysfunction. The syndrome is characterized by a ...
Acute pancreatitis is a common disease and is the leading cause of hospitalization among gastrointestinal disorders in the United States. It involv ...
Stroke, a cerebrovascular accident, is prevalent across patient populations and can be a significant cause of morbidity and mortality. Strokes can ...