Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nurses Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 63 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 10 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse NPD-BC® Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Professional Development Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls professional development nurse prep questions, professional development nurse review questions, and professional development nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse NPD-BC® Examination . 11 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
Topics include: Education - 30%; Leadership - 15%; Communication - 13%; Ethical/Legal - 20%; Practice Process Improvement - 9%; Technology - 11%; and Program and Project Management - 7%
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination MCQs (63)
Our question bank for the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 41 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 40 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Classification - 4 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 39 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination Articles (10)
Change is inevitable in health care. A significant problem specific to health care is that almost two-thirds of all change projects fail for many r ...
The outline seven roles for NPD practitioners, which are learning ...
The critical concept of nursing shared governance is shared decision making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such ...
The American Nurses Association (ANA) defines standards for registered nurses. The Scope and Standards for Nursing Professional Development (N ...
Quality refers to the ability of a product or service to meet its purpose or consumer need. Quality management (QM) serves as the overarching ...