Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Nurses Credentialing Center® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 524 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 39 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse NPD-BC® Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Professional Development Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls professional development nurse prep questions, professional development nurse review questions, and professional development nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse NPD-BC® Examination . 35 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
Topics include: Education - 30%; Leadership - 15%; Communication - 13%; Ethical/Legal - 20%; Practice Process Improvement - 9%; Technology - 11%; and Program and Project Management - 7%
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination MCQs (524)
Our question bank for the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Nervous - 157 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 106 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 128 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 13 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 104 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 23 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 74 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 34 questions
- Causes - 1 questions
- Classification - 14 questions
- Differential - 79 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 41 questions
- History Physical - 9 questions
- Legal - 16 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 70 questions
- Clinical Education - 33 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination Articles (39)
Many definitions for delegation exist in professional literature. One of the most commonly cited definitions of the word was jointly establish ...
A basic understanding of statistical concepts is necessary to effectively evaluate existing literature. Statistical results do not, however, allow ...
Quality in the traditional sense pertains to examining whether a product or service meets its expected characteristics and satisfies the consumer&m ...
Change is inevitable in health care. A significant problem specific to health care is that almost two-thirds of all change projects fail for many r ...
Learning is the change in the behavior of an organism that is a result of prior experience. ...