Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nurses Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination.
We have 150 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 45 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse NPD-BC® Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Professional Development Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls professional development nurse prep questions, professional development nurse review questions, and professional development nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse NPD-BC® Examination . 42 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
Topics include: Education - 30%; Leadership - 15%; Communication - 13%; Ethical/Legal - 20%; Practice Process Improvement - 9%; Technology - 11%; and Program and Project Management - 7%
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination MCQs (150)
Our question bank for the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 35 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 110 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 7 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 20 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 35 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 52 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 3 questions
- Classification - 7 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 36 questions
- History Physical - 21 questions
- Legal - 41 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 91 questions
- Clinical Education - 16 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination Articles (45)
Work culture is an organizational management concept which deals with the attitudes, beliefs, and perceptions of employees relative to the principl ...
The Joint Commission (TJC) is an independent, not-for-profit organization created in 1951 that accredits more than 20,000 US health care programs a ...
In 1958, Ida Jean Orlando started the nursing process that still guides nursing care today. Defined as a systematic approach to care using the fund ...
The clinical work of nurses can result in personal joy and job satisfaction and can also lead to exhaustion and burnout. Resilience has b ...
The critical concept of nursing shared governance is shared decision making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such ...
According to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), protected health information (PHI) is any health information that can ...
Patient Self Determination Act (PDSA) was an amendment proposed in 1990 and functions to amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act ...
Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) was primarily a suggestion of the Center for Health Services Research and Policy at the University o ...
Change is inevitable in health care. A significant problem specific to health care is that almost two-thirds of all change projects fail for many r ...
In the United States, a patient may allege medical malpractice against a clinician, which is typically defined by the failure the provide the degre ...
The premise underlying the good Samaritan law traces its origin to the ancient biblical parable, ultimately yielding the definition of a good Samar ...
Ethical values are essential for any healthcare provider. Ethics comes from the Greek word “ethos,” meaning character. Ethical values a ...
Nurses have a unique role and responsibility in medication administration, in that they are frequently the final person to check to see that the me ...
Ethics are inherent in the practice of medicine. In the world of modern healthcare, the area of informatics plays a pivotal role in the mainte ...
Every state and territory in the US set laws to govern the practice of nursing. These laws are defined in the Nursing Practice Act (NPA). The NPA i ...
Barbara A Brunt AAS, BA, MA, MN Education Consultant Brunt Consulting Services FABC (Fellow Advisory Board Company) Akron OH
Diana L Swihart PhD, DMin, MSN, APN CS, BSN, ADN, FAAN Chief Exec Officer, Managing Partner The University of New Mexico Nursing Professional Development (NPD) RN-BC, American Academy of Nursing (AAN) FAAN Lakeland FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required