Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nurses Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination.
We have 188 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 54 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse NPD-BC® Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Professional Development Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls professional development nurse prep questions, professional development nurse review questions, and professional development nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse NPD-BC® Examination . 52 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination?
Topics include: Education - 30%; Leadership - 15%; Communication - 13%; Ethical/Legal - 20%; Practice Process Improvement - 9%; Technology - 11%; and Program and Project Management - 7%
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination MCQs (188)
Our question bank for the Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 48 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 127 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 7 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 7 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 22 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 42 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 6 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 50 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 59 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 4 questions
- Classification - 9 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 47 questions
- History Physical - 28 questions
- Legal - 52 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 109 questions
- Clinical Education - 20 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Nursing Professional Development NPD-BC®Certification Examination Articles (54)
Work culture is an organizational management concept which deals with the attitudes, beliefs, and perceptions of employees relative to the principl ...
The Florida Board of Nursing is a regulatory body that ensures individuals are qualified to practice nursing in the State of Florida in several vit ...
Risk management in healthcare is a complex set of clinical and administrative systems, processes, procedures, and reporting structures designed to ...
The term empowerment surfaced in the 1920s but was not widely accepted in its use until the 1970s. Empowerment's prevailing ideology refers to incr ...
Change is inevitable in health care. A significant problem specific to health care is that almost two-thirds of all change projects fail for many r ...
Diversity is broadly defined as the inclusion of varied attributes or characteristics. In the medical community, diversity often refers to th ...
Case management is defined as a health care process in which a professional helps a patient or client develop a plan that coordinates and integrate ...
The definition of feedback in the Merriam-Webster dictionary is "the transmission of evaluative or corrective information about an action, event, o ...
Quality refers to the ability of a product or service to meet its purpose or consumer need. Quality management (QM) serves as the overarching ...
The specialty of nursing professional development (NPD) has evolved over the years. The first educational focus in nursing started with the establi ...
The outline seven roles for NPD practitioners, which are learning ...
Nurses are a critical part of healthcare and make up the largest section of the health profession. According to the World Health Statistics Report, ...
Advance directives are legal documents that are completed in advance of the need for major medical decisions to specify which healthcare optio ...
"Rights aren't rights if someone can take them away. They're privileges." - George Carlin, "It's Bad for Ya," March 1, 2008. Patient rights ...
The American Nurses Association (ANA) defines standards for registered nurses. The Scope and Standards for Nursing Professional Development (N ...
Barbara A Brunt AAS, BA, MA, MN Education Consultant Brunt Consulting Services FABC (Fellow Advisory Board Company) Akron OH
Diana L Swihart PhD, DMin, MSN, APN CS, BSN, ADN, FAAN Chief Exec Officer, Managing Partner The University of New Mexico Nursing Professional Development (NPD) RN-BC, American Academy of Nursing (AAN) FAAN Lakeland FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required