Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 331 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 247 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls physiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 291 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (331)
Our question bank for the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 15 questions
- Cardiovascular - 78 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 130 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 38 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 19 questions
- Hematologic - 37 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 21 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 31 questions
- Nervous - 57 questions
- Nutrition - 27 questions
- Obstetric - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 64 questions
- Renal - 28 questions
- Surgery - 15 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 15 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 179 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 194 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 166 questions
- Classification - 31 questions
- Differential - 35 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 12 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 54 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 25 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 18 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 301 questions
- Pathophysiology - 311 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 37 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 24 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (247)
The renin–angiotensin–aldosterone system (RAAS) is a critical regulator of blood volume and systemic vascular resistance. While th ...
Heart sounds are created from blood flowing through the heart chambers as the cardiac valves open and close during the cardiac cycle. Vibrations of ...
Breastfeeding is an important part of a newborn's life. Breastfeeding or lactation provides total nutritional and emotional dependency of the baby ...
Bile is a unique alkaline secretion of the body. It is secreted from the hepatocytes and is further altered and refined by the epithelial cells lin ...
Hair is a component of the integumentary system and extends downward into the dermal layer where it sits in the hair follicle. The presence of hair ...
The parathyroid is comprised of 4 small glands embedded in the posterior aspect of the thyroid gland. Its main function is the production and secre ...
Vitamin K refers to a group of fat-soluble compounds. There are several vitamin K-dependent proteins involved in coagulation, bone development, and ...
Serotonin, or 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), is a neurotransmitter of integral physiological importance in the human body, bring involved in the regul ...
Normal human physiological pH is 7.35 to 7.45. A decrease in pH below this range is acidosis, an increase over this range is alkalosis. Metabolic a ...
Inflammation is part of the innate defense mechanism of the body against infectious or non-infectious etiologies. This mechanism is non-specific an ...
A gland is a functional unit of cells that works together to create and release a product into a duct or directly to the bloodstream. Two prin ...
The Eustachian tube, also known as the pharyngotympanic tube, is a narrow fibrocartilaginous duct that connects the middle ear to the nasopharynx. ...
The slightest alteration in water homeostasis can have a profound effect on cell size and function. Different cells depending on their role an ...
The corpus luteum is a vital yet temporary organ that plays a crucial role in fertility during the luteal phase. It is an endocrine structure in fe ...
In general, an individual’s “blood pressure,” or systemic arterial pressure, refers to the pressure measured within large arterie ...
Chaddie Doerr BSN, MS, CRNA Clinical Instructor University of Louisville Louisville KY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required