Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 1,064 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 662 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Test. 694 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (1,064)
Our question bank for the Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 57 questions
- Cardiovascular - 316 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 37 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 195 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 172 questions
- Genitourinary - 54 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Gynecologic - 44 questions
- Hematologic - 113 questions
- Infectious - 217 questions
- Integument - 54 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 81 questions
- Nervous - 260 questions
- Nutrition - 35 questions
- Obstetric - 66 questions
- Oncologic - 41 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 114 questions
- Pulmonary - 120 questions
- Renal - 74 questions
- Surgery - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 175 questions
- Trauma - 29 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 73 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 127 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1175 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 104 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 307 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 68 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 939 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 45 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 536 questions
- Classification - 80 questions
- Differential - 115 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 24 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 141 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 63 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 18 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 39 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 29 questions
- History Physical - 977 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 553 questions
- Patient Education - 123 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 684 questions
- Toxicology - 129 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1346 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 20 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 333 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 46 questions
- Drug Information - 563 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 150 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 56 questions
Pharmacology NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (662)
Vasopressin or antidiuretic hormone (ADH) or arginine vasopressin (AVP) is a nonapeptide synthesized in the hypothalamus. Science has known it ...
Acitretin belongs to a group of drugs known as retinoids. Retinoids include natural and synthetic compounds that have similar activity to vitamin A ...
Mebendazole is a typical, broad-spectrum benzimidazole used for more than 40 years in humans to treat a variety of parasitic infestations. It ...
Ranitidine is FDA-approved for both adults and children aged 1 month to 16 years. Ranitidine, over-the-counter for self-care use without a prescrip ...
Bacitracin is a topical antibiotic ointment widely used by both medical professionals and the general public to treat minor skin injuries ...
Amphotericin B deoxycholate belongs to the polyene class of antifungals. It is also known by the name conventional amphotericin B and has ...
Isoniazid (INH) is an antibiotic indicated in the first-line treatment of active mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB) infection. Active TB infecti ...
Caffeine is a naturally occurring, central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthine class and is the most widely taken psychoactiv ...
Niacin, known as vitamin B3, is a water-soluble vitamin of the B complex group of vitamins. Food such as bran, yeast, eggs, peanuts, poultry, ...
Skin cancer is a fast-growing epidemic in the United States with greater than 3.5 million new cases diagnosed each year.
Orlistat (tetrahydrolipstatin) is a United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved anti-obesity medication. It is a saturated derivative ...
Dopaminergic agonists have been used for the treatment of Parkinsonism. They can categorize into ergot derived and non-ergot derived. The focus of ...
Chloramphenicol is a bacteriostatic man-made antibiotic that was discovered in 1947. Initially designed for the treatment of typhoid fever, it has ...
Atenolol is a second-generation beta-1-selective adrenergic antagonist indicated in the treatment of hypertension, angina pectoris, and acute myoca ...
Rebecca McKintosh DNP, RN, ACNP-BC Professor Tarrant County College AACN Burleson TX
Sherri Y Murrell MSN Professional Winston Salem State University Winston Salem NC
RHONDA SANSONE MSN Program Director ATA Career Education Spring Hill FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required