Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 1,041 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 661 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Test. 693 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (1,041)
Our question bank for the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 57 questions
- Cardiovascular - 310 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 36 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 188 questions
- Eyes - 17 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 170 questions
- Genitourinary - 53 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 44 questions
- Hematologic - 111 questions
- Infectious - 215 questions
- Integument - 54 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 76 questions
- Nervous - 253 questions
- Nutrition - 35 questions
- Obstetric - 65 questions
- Oncologic - 41 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 112 questions
- Pulmonary - 120 questions
- Renal - 68 questions
- Surgery - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 165 questions
- Trauma - 29 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 73 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 126 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1159 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 103 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 302 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 64 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 928 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 45 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 527 questions
- Classification - 80 questions
- Differential - 104 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 22 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 137 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 62 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 17 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 39 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 958 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 546 questions
- Patient Education - 123 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 666 questions
- Toxicology - 121 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1322 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 20 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 323 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 46 questions
- Drug Information - 553 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 144 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 54 questions
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (661)
Terazosin was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1987 initially as a treatment for hypertension and then approved in 1993 as a t ...
Theophylline is a drug derived from methylxanthine (a purine derivative) and has smooth muscle relaxant, bronchial dilation, diuretic, cardiac and ...
Scabies is a contagious skin condition resulting from the infestation of a mite. The mite burrows within the skin and ca ...
Atomoxetine is indicated for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults and children over the age of 6. Although at ...
Neuroleptic agents, otherwise known as 'antipsychotics,' are a broad category of medications initially developed to treat psychosis arising from a ...
Clinicians can use a range of methods and efficacies to prepare the bowel for colonoscopy. Colonoscopy is currently the gold standard for ...
Stroke is the most common cause of morbidity and the fifth leading cause of mortality in the United States.
Vancomycin is a tricyclic glycopeptide antibiotic originally derived from the organism . Vancomycin is used for th ...
Functional constipation is a prevalent condition in childhood, about 29.6% worldwide. In the United States, represents 3% to 5% of pediatric visits ...
Around the world, theophylline (1,3-dimethylxanthine) is primarily used as a bronchodilator for patients with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmon ...
Cardiac catheterization is one of the most widely performed cardiac procedures. In the United States, more than 1,000,000 cardiac catheterization p ...
Diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D) is a functional disorder of the gastrointestinal tract (GI), which manifests with chronic abd ...
Angina, or chest pain, is the most common symptom of ischemic heart disease, which is a major cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. Chest pai ...
Levofloxacin is a broad-spectrum, third-generation fluoroquinolone antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections. Levofloxacin is a safe and e ...
Chaddie Doerr BSN, MS, CRNA Clinical Instructor University of Louisville Louisville KY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required