Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 246 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 143 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPHON Examination®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric hematology/oncology nurse prep questions, pediatric hematology/oncology nurse review questions, and pediatric hematology/oncology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CPHON Examination®. 173 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Psychosocial Dimensions and Health Maintenance - 12%; Disease Related Biology - 15%' Care of the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Patient - 32%; Supportive Care, Palliative Care and Symptoms Management - 22%; and Pediatric and Hematologic Potential Emergencies - 19%
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (246)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 10 questions
- Cardiovascular - 9 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 23 questions
- Genetics - 20 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 166 questions
- Infectious - 26 questions
- Integument - 13 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 18 questions
- Nervous - 37 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 166 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 8 questions
- Renal - 13 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 41 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 54 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 172 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 189 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 43 questions
- Classification - 17 questions
- Differential - 135 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 27 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 75 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 15 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 23 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 198 questions
- Pathophysiology - 61 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 118 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 77 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 21 questions
- Drug Information - 35 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (143)
Hemolytic disease of the fetus and newborn (HDFN) is an immune-mediated red blood cell (RBC) disorder in which maternal antibodies attack fetal or ...
Yolk sac tumors (also known as primitive endodermal tumors or endodermal sinus tumors) are malignant primitive germ cell tumors. They are histologi ...
Fibrinogen is a 340kDa hexameric plasma glycoprotein synthesized by the liver. There are three different genes on chromosome 4 which encode the syn ...
Neutrophils are historically defined as "soldiers of our innate immune system." They are the first line of cells recruited at the site of infection ...
Transdermal fentanyl has FDA approval for patients with moderate to severe chronic non-cancer and cancer-associated pain. The patient's chroni ...