Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 205 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 120 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPHON Examination®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric hematology/oncology nurse prep questions, pediatric hematology/oncology nurse review questions, and pediatric hematology/oncology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CPHON Examination®. 151 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Psychosocial Dimensions and Health Maintenance - 12%; Disease Related Biology - 15%' Care of the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Patient - 32%; Supportive Care, Palliative Care and Symptoms Management - 22%; and Pediatric and Hematologic Potential Emergencies - 19%
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (205)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 7 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 18 questions
- Genetics - 14 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 141 questions
- Infectious - 18 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 11 questions
- Nervous - 29 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 144 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 8 questions
- Renal - 10 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 31 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 43 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 149 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 164 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 35 questions
- Classification - 15 questions
- Differential - 107 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 17 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 64 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 14 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 19 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 160 questions
- Pathophysiology - 53 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 95 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 61 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 20 questions
- Drug Information - 28 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (120)
Anthracyclines are drugs extracted from used in the treatment of various types of cancers. The different types avai ...
Platelets are a component of blood produced in the bone marrow that plays a vital role in the blood clotting process. The normal platelet coun ...
Kernicterus, or bilirubin encephalopathy, is bilirubin-induced neurological damage, which is most commonly seen in infants. It occurs when the ...
Cisplatin is an antineoplastic agent that came into use in the late 1970s. Cisplatin, while highly toxic, is one of the most heavily utilized chemo ...
Iron has an essential physiologic role, as it is involved in oxygen transportation and energy formation. The body cannot synthesize iron and must a ...