Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Association of Critical Care Nurses® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 387 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 304 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CCRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Critical Care Pediatric Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric critical care nurse prep questions, pediatric critical care nurse review questions, and pediatric critical care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CCRN® Examination. 360 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Judgement: 80% - Cardiovascular - 14%, Respiratory - 18%, Endocrine/Hematology/Gastrointestinal/Renal/Integumentary - 20%, Musculoskeletal/Neurological/Psychosocial - 15%, Multisystem - 13%; and Professional Caring & Ethical Practice - 20%
Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (387)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 21 questions
- Cardiovascular - 95 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 25 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 47 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 40 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Hematologic - 28 questions
- Infectious - 62 questions
- Integument - 15 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 13 questions
- Nervous - 109 questions
- Nutrition - 12 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 115 questions
- Renal - 13 questions
- Surgery - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 39 questions
- Trauma - 85 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 16 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 26 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 86 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 32 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 213 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 13 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 222 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Causes - 121 questions
- Classification - 34 questions
- Differential - 135 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 27 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 74 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 37 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 27 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 28 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 330 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 136 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 193 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Treatment Medical - 228 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 20 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 39 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 29 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam Articles (304)
Intramuscular injection is the method of installing medications into the depth of the bulk of specifically selected muscles.
Many patients with chronic diseases require injections as part of their prolonged medical therapy. Hyaluronidase has been shown to enhance the ...
A pneumothorax is defined as a collection of air outside the lung but within the pleural cavity. It occurs when air accumulates between the parieta ...
Intracranial hypertension is a spectrum of neurological disorders where cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pressure within the skull is elevated. Normal CSF ...
Air leak (AL) is a clinical phenomenon associated with the leakage or escape of air from a cavity that contains air into spaces that usually, ...