Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 256 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 224 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CCRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Critical Care Pediatric Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric critical care nurse prep questions, pediatric critical care nurse review questions, and pediatric critical care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CCRN® Examination. 277 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Judgement: 80% - Cardiovascular - 14%, Respiratory - 18%, Endocrine/Hematology/Gastrointestinal/Renal/Integumentary - 20%, Musculoskeletal/Neurological/Psychosocial - 15%, Multisystem - 13%; and Professional Caring & Ethical Practice - 20%
Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (256)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 15 questions
- Cardiovascular - 62 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 18 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 29 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 20 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 20 questions
- Infectious - 41 questions
- Integument - 7 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 78 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 76 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 61 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 52 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 21 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 163 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 171 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 76 questions
- Classification - 22 questions
- Differential - 92 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 21 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 45 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 13 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 22 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 226 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 93 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 128 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 143 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 11 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 20 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 13 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Certification Exam Articles (224)
Decorticate posturing is a specific pattern of response shown in neurological and neurosurgical patients in whom the pathological processes have le ...
Approximately one in four children experience child abuse or neglect in their lifetime. Of maltreated children, 18% are abused physically, 78% ...
Hypoglycemia is often defined by a plasma glucose concentration below 70 mg/dL; however, signs and symptoms may not occur until plasma gl ...
Status asthmaticus is a medical emergency, an extreme form of asthma exacerbation characterized by hypoxemia, hypercarbia, and secondary respirator ...