Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 899 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 501 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls PED-BC™ Examination will help you achieve a top score on the CPN® Examination. 554 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination?
The Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination?
The Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination?
Topics include: Assessment - 38%, Health Promotion - 14%, and Management - 48%
Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (899)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 51 questions
- Cardiovascular - 59 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 83 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 67 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 90 questions
- Genetics - 46 questions
- Genitourinary - 31 questions
- Growth and Development - 204 questions
- Gynecologic - 18 questions
- Hematologic - 46 questions
- Infectious - 231 questions
- Integument - 81 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 50 questions
- Nervous - 135 questions
- Nutrition - 44 questions
- Obstetric - 15 questions
- Oncologic - 15 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 55 questions
- Pulmonary - 101 questions
- Renal - 23 questions
- Surgery - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Trauma - 58 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 35 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 55 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 154 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 90 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 27 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 470 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 54 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 592 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 18 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 37 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 67 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 277 questions
- Classification - 68 questions
- Differential - 295 questions
- Epidemiology - 31 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 52 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 46 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 49 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 12 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 24 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 76 questions
- History Physical - 822 questions
- Legal - 23 questions
- Pathophysiology - 316 questions
- Patient Education - 177 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 214 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 224 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 8 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 12 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 24 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 25 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 31 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 25 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 15 questions
Pediatric Nurse Certification Examination Articles (501)
Rubella, or German measles, is a mild viral infection that typically occurs in children and non-immune young adults. It typically begins with ...
Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF), historically and appropriately referred to as Steno-Fallot tetralogy, was first described by the Danish physician/anatom ...
Suicide is one of the most important events that health professionals must address. The clinical assessment and subsequent intervention become ...
Defining sexual assault is challenging as some sources interpret it as rape or general assault, while others conclude that it should serve as a sep ...
Neutrophils are historically defined as "soldiers of our innate immune system." They are the first line of cells recruited at the site of infection ...