Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nurses Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 323 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 166 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Pain Management Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pain Management Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pain management nurse prep questions, pain management nurse review questions, and pin management nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Pain Management Nurse Examination. 197 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Pain, Interventions, and Professional Practice
Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (323)
Our question bank for the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 7 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 39 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 7 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 87 questions
- Nervous - 184 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 76 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 24 questions
- Pulmonary - 20 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 38 questions
- Toxicology - 36 questions
- Trauma - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 13 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 145 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 92 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 16 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 197 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Causes - 123 questions
- Classification - 29 questions
- Differential - 63 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 15 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 9 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 21 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 20 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 295 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 134 questions
- Patient Education - 15 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 141 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Treatment Medical - 244 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 29 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 89 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 88 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 55 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam Articles (166)
Occipital neuralgia (ON) is a painful condition affecting the posterior head in the distributions of the greater occipital nerve (GON), lesser occi ...
The foot receives its nerve supply from the superficial peroneal (fibular) nerve, deep fibular nerve, tibial nerve (and its branches), sural nerve, ...
"Did we but know the mechanical affections of the particles of rhubarb, hemlock, opium, and a man...we should be able to tell beforehand that rhuba ...
There are 3 primary methods for calculating medication dosages; Dimensional Analysis, Ratio Proportion, and Formula or Desired Over Have Method. We ...
Buprenorphine, a synthetic opioid, treats pain and opioid addiction. It underwent development in the late 1960s. It a synthetic analog of theb ...