Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Certifying Board of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses (NCBOHN)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam.
We have 345 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 208 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Otolaryngology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls otolaryngology nurse prep questions, otolaryngology nurse review questions, and otolaryngology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. 246 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Conditions - 25%, Assessment - 25%, Interventions - 40%, and Professional Issues - 10%
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (345)
Our question bank for the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 361 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 17 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 134 questions
- Integument - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 50 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 40 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 49 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 19 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 29 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 118 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 147 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 182 questions
- Classification - 36 questions
- Differential - 175 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 58 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 23 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 13 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 59 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 39 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 369 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 170 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 131 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 117 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 57 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 16 questions
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (208)
In the United States, tonsillectomy is one of the most commonly performed surgical procedures. Over 500,000 cases are performed annually ...
Needlestick injuries are known to occur frequently in healthcare settings and can be serious. In North America, millions of healthcare workers ...
Epistaxis (nosebleed) is one of the most common ear, nose, and throat (ENT) emergencies that present to the emergency department or the primary car ...
Glottic stenosis describes a fixed narrowing of the upper airway at the level of the glottis. The glottis is the portion of the larynx containing t ...
Ageusia is a rare condition that is characterized by a complete loss of taste function of the tongue. It requires differentiation from other taste ...
Malignant otitis externa, although it is not a malignancy, it behaves and spreads like one, hence the name.
Oral mucositis is a severely debilitating condition. It can occur due to radiation therapy (RT) to the head and neck, chemotherapeutic agents, high ...
Bell palsy (BP) is the most common peripheral paralysis of the seventh cranial nerve with an onset that is rapid and unilateral. The diagnosis is o ...
Vocal fold immobility is a broad term that can be used to describe the abnormal movement of the true vocal folds. It can be unilateral, where only ...
Oral mucosal cancer is cancer that arises from the lining (mucosa) of the oral cavity. The oral cavity is compromised of the mucosa lining of the l ...
The cochlea is a hollow, spiral-shaped bone found in the inner ear that plays a key role in the sense of hearing and participates in the process of ...
Most patients who present for evaluation of a foreign body in the esophagus do so after accidental ingestion of a known object, and the patient has ...
Pediatric hearing loss is a broad category that covers a wide range of pathologies. Early detection and prompt management are essential for the dev ...
The Eustachian tube, also termed the pharyngotympanic or auditory tube, is vital in regulating middle ear homeostasis, with complex anatomy designe ...
Linda Lindsay BSN, ARNP, PhDc Clinical Instructor Un of North Florida Nurse Practitioner Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required