Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Certifying Board of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses (NCBOHN)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam.
We have 327 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 208 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Otolaryngology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls otolaryngology nurse prep questions, otolaryngology nurse review questions, and otolaryngology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. 246 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Conditions - 25%, Assessment - 25%, Interventions - 40%, and Professional Issues - 10%
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (327)
Our question bank for the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 344 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 17 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 132 questions
- Integument - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 48 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 41 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 47 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 29 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 15 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 119 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 148 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 169 questions
- Classification - 35 questions
- Differential - 167 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 57 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 21 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 57 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 37 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 352 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 162 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 129 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 112 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 55 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 15 questions
- Drug Information - 17 questions
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (208)
Cocaine hydrochloride topical solution contains 4% cocaine and the following inactive ingredients: citric acid, D and C Yellow No. 10, FD and C Gre ...
Breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in women, accounting for more than 1 in 10 new cancer diagnoses each year. It is the second ...
Vertigo can be challenging to evaluate and treat. It can arise from a slew of vastly different pathophysiologies, with acuity ranging from min ...
Handwashing practices in the patient care setting began in the early 19th century. The practice evolved over the years with evidential proof of its ...
Mononucleosis classically presents with fever, lymphadenopathy, and tonsillar pharyngitis. The term “infectious mononucleosis” was firs ...
Bell palsy (BP) is the most common peripheral paralysis of the seventh cranial nerve with an onset that is rapid and unilateral. The diagnosis is o ...
Production of cerumen (earwax) is a normal process in humans and many other mammals. Cerumen moisturizes the skin of the external auditory canal an ...
Otic Barotrauma (OBT) or ear barotrauma is a tissue injury to the ear secondary to inadequate pressure equalization between gas-filled body spaces ...
Tracheostomy is a procedure where an artificial airway is established surgically or percutaneously in the cervical trachea. The term “tracheo ...
Hearing loss is often divided into three types: conductive, sensorineural, and mixed. Conduc ...
The nasal bones are the most frequently fractured bones in the maxillofacial area due to their relative weakness and the outward projection of the ...
Ageusia is a rare condition that is characterized by a complete loss of taste function of the tongue. It requires differentiation from other taste ...
Peritonsillar abscess, also known as quinsy, is the localized collection of pus in peritonsillar space between the tonsillar capsule and superior c ...
Vestibular neuritis, also known by the name vestibular neuronitis, is thought to be caused by inflammation of the vestibular portion of the eighth ...
Azithromycin is a broad-spectrum macrolide antimicrobial and is among the most prescribed antimicrobial drugs in the United States. It is a d ...
Linda Lindsay BSN, ARNP, PhDc Clinical Instructor Un of North Florida Nurse Practitioner Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required