Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Certifying Board of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses (NCBOHN)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 282 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 197 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Otolaryngology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls otolaryngology nurse prep questions, otolaryngology nurse review questions, and otolaryngology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. 235 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Conditions - 25%, Assessment - 25%, Interventions - 40%, and Professional Issues - 10%
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (282)
Our question bank for the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 308 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 16 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 10 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 113 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 9 questions
- Nervous - 40 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 40 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 15 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 40 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 11 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 22 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 114 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 135 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Causes - 146 questions
- Classification - 32 questions
- Differential - 146 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 51 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 17 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 51 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 35 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 305 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 134 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 110 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 87 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 48 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 12 questions
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (197)
Sensory-perceptual alteration can be defined as when there is a change in the pattern of sensory stimuli followed by an abnormal response ...
To understand human growth and development, healthcare professionals need to understand and learn about 2 areas: (1) knowledge of milestone co ...
Adenoidectomy is one of the most commonly performed operations in children. Pioneered in the 19th century by Hans Wilhelm Meyer, the procedure has ...
Halitosis is a term coined from the merger of the Latin (breath) and Greek (pathological process) to descr ...
Mononucleosis classically presents with fever, lymphadenopathy, and tonsillar pharyngitis. The term “infectious mononucleosis” was firs ...