Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Certifying Board of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses (NCBOHN)® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 193 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 159 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Otolaryngology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls otolaryngology nurse prep questions, otolaryngology nurse review questions, and otolaryngology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. 185 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Conditions - 25%, Assessment - 25%, Interventions - 40%, and Professional Issues - 10%
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (193)
Our question bank for the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 223 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 13 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Infectious - 60 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 29 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 19 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 12 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 15 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 10 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 107 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 121 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 86 questions
- Classification - 21 questions
- Differential - 106 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 31 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 30 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 20 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 210 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 81 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 77 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 49 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 37 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (159)
Tracheostomy is a procedure where an artificial airway is established surgically or percutaneously in the cervical trachea. The term “tracheo ...
Hearing loss is a common complaint for which referrals are frequently made to secondary care for an otolaryngologist's attention. There are two typ ...
Airway suctioning refers to the collective measures that are used for clearing the airway of a patient. It involves suctioning, clearing secretions ...
Bruxism can be defined as the involuntary, unconscious, and excessive grinding of teeth. During bruxism, there is forceful contact between the biti ...
The adenoids exist as a rectangular mass of lymphatic tissue in the nasopharynx. Meyer first described this mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue in 18 ...