Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Certifying Board of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses (NCBOHN)® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 225 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 171 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Otolaryngology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls otolaryngology nurse prep questions, otolaryngology nurse review questions, and otolaryngology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCGOHN® Certification Examination. 198 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Conditions - 25%, Assessment - 25%, Interventions - 40%, and Professional Issues - 10%
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (225)
Our question bank for the Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 258 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 15 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Infectious - 83 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 34 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 30 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 13 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 34 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 16 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 14 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 107 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 117 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Causes - 113 questions
- Classification - 27 questions
- Differential - 129 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 44 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 12 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 11 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 38 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 26 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 247 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 100 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 89 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 65 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 39 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
Otolaryngology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (171)
Nonallergic rhinitis (NAR) describes a syndrome of chronic symptoms of nasal congestion and rhinorrhea, unrelated to a specific allergen. Nonallerg ...
Malignant otitis externa, although it is not a malignancy, it behaves and spreads like one, hence the name.
Acute sinusitis is an inflammation of the sinuses. Because sinus passages are contiguous with the nasal passages, rhinosinusitis is often a mo ...
The sense of taste, or gustation, permits us to differentiate enjoyable from unpleasant food. Enjoyable food could be the food tasting sweet, salty ...
A direct laryngoscopy allows visualization of the larynx. It is used during general anesthesia, surgical procedures around the larynx, and resuscit ...