Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of PeriOperative Nurses® and the Competency & Credentialing Institute (CCI)® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 218 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 150 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CNOR® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nurse Operating Room subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls operating room nurse prep questions, operating room nurse review questions, and operating room nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CNOR® Examination. 176 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam?
The Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam is 3.75 hours.
How many questions is the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam?
The Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Intraoperative Care - 34%; Infection Prevention and Control - 16%; Preoperative Patient Assessment and Diagnosis - 15%; Communication and Documentation - 11%; Emergency Situations - 10%; Plan of Care - 8%; and Professional Accountability - 6%
Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (218)
Our question bank for the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 29 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 38 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 19 questions
- Nervous - 34 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 26 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 152 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Trauma - 19 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 12 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 56 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 10 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 28 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 38 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 64 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 129 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 28 questions
- Classification - 22 questions
- Differential - 18 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 10 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 7 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 40 questions
- History Physical - 87 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 35 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 49 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 74 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 104 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 20 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam Articles (150)
The endotracheal tube (ETT) was first reliably used in the early 1900s. In its simplest form, it ...
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are the regulating bodies of infection control, ...
Aspiration pneumonitis and pneumonia are major complications associated with anesthetic management. Indeed, aspiration pneumonia was identified as ...
A corneal abrasion (scratched cornea or scratched eye) is one of the most common eye injuries. A scratched cornea often causes significant dis ...
Hypovolemic shock is a potentially life-threatening condition. Early recognition and appropriate management are essential.