Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of PeriOperative Nurses® and the Competency & Credentialing Institute (CCI)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 211 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 144 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CNOR® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nurse Operating Room subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls operating room nurse prep questions, operating room nurse review questions, and operating room nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CNOR® Examination. 173 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam?
The Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam is 3.75 hours.
How many questions is the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam?
The Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Intraoperative Care - 34%; Infection Prevention and Control - 16%; Preoperative Patient Assessment and Diagnosis - 15%; Communication and Documentation - 11%; Emergency Situations - 10%; Plan of Care - 8%; and Professional Accountability - 6%
Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (211)
Our question bank for the Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 18 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 29 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 37 questions
- Integument - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 21 questions
- Nervous - 35 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 23 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 150 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Trauma - 16 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 57 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 12 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 33 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 39 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 68 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 135 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 29 questions
- Classification - 21 questions
- Differential - 17 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 5 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 16 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 41 questions
- History Physical - 95 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 37 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 51 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 71 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 96 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 17 questions
- Clinical Education - 17 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Operating Room Nurse Certification Exam Articles (144)
Electrosurgery is a technique often used in dermatologic surgery to provide superficial or deep coagulation or cutting of the skin. The skin has po ...
Arrhythmias originating from the ventricular myocardium or His-Purkinje system are grouped under ventricular arrhythmia (VA). This includes a subse ...
A variety of factors guides the evaluation and management of burns. First is the type of burn such as thermal, chemical, electrical or radiation. S ...
Renal trauma can result in injury to the parenchyma or the renal vasculature which can cause bleeding or injury to the collecting system with possi ...
Obesity in the United States has been increasing at an alarming rate in the past 50 years, and presently over 98.7 million US residents are affecte ...