Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 735 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 389 PubMed indexed review articles related to the OCN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Oncology Certified Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Oncology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology nurse prep questions, oncology nurse review questions, and oncology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the OCN® Examination. 426 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Care Continuum - 19%, OncologyNursingPractice - 17%, Treatment Modalities - 19%, Symptom Management and Palliative Care - 23%, Oncologic Emergencies - 12%, and Psychosocial Dimensions of Care - 10%
Oncology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (735)
Our question bank for the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 26 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 58 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 157 questions
- Genetics - 23 questions
- Genitourinary - 65 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 91 questions
- Hematologic - 155 questions
- Infectious - 42 questions
- Integument - 58 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 42 questions
- Nervous - 78 questions
- Nutrition - 10 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 758 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 20 questions
- Pulmonary - 80 questions
- Renal - 30 questions
- Surgery - 50 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 19 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 117 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 168 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 353 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 23 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 479 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 11 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 12 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 230 questions
- Classification - 85 questions
- Differential - 248 questions
- Epidemiology - 32 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 105 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 169 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 46 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 84 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 121 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 36 questions
- History Physical - 658 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 260 questions
- Patient Education - 40 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 384 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Treatment Medical - 308 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 24 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 37 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 17 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 64 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 123 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (389)
Neutropenic fever is when there is a single oral temperature greater than or equal to 101 F, or a temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 F for ...
Parathyroid carcinoma is a rare, malignant neoplasm originating from the parathyroid gland. The normal weight and size of the parathyroid glands va ...
The American Thyroid Association (ATA) defines the thyroid nodule as a discrete lesion within the thyroid gland. It is radiologically distinct ...
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a primary tumor of the liver and constitutes more than 90% of the primary tumor of the liver. Hepatocellular carc ...
Paraneoplastic syndromes are rare disorders with complex systemic clinical manifestations from underlying malignancy due to the altered immune syst ...