Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 649 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 342 PubMed indexed review articles related to the OCN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Oncology Certified Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Oncology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology nurse prep questions, oncology nurse review questions, and oncology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the OCN® Examination. 377 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Care Continuum - 19%, OncologyNursingPractice - 17%, Treatment Modalities - 19%, Symptom Management and Palliative Care - 23%, Oncologic Emergencies - 12%, and Psychosocial Dimensions of Care - 10%
Oncology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (649)
Our question bank for the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 24 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 20 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 49 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 122 questions
- Genetics - 15 questions
- Genitourinary - 51 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 74 questions
- Hematologic - 131 questions
- Infectious - 36 questions
- Integument - 45 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 31 questions
- Nervous - 74 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 660 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 19 questions
- Pulmonary - 64 questions
- Renal - 23 questions
- Surgery - 41 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 20 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 94 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 140 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 310 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 22 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 425 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 11 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 14 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 192 questions
- Classification - 75 questions
- Differential - 196 questions
- Epidemiology - 21 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 76 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 125 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 36 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 69 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 94 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 29 questions
- History Physical - 529 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 216 questions
- Patient Education - 29 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 318 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 273 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 24 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 34 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 52 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 95 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (342)
The TNM Classification is a system for classifying a malignancy. It is primarily used in solid tumors and can be used to assist in prognostic cance ...
Anthracyclines are drugs extracted from used in the treatment of various types of cancers. The different types avai ...
Lung cancer is the second most diagnosed cancer in the United States. It is the leading cause of cancer death in both men and women, accounting for ...
Craniopharyngiomas are rare, benign tumors of the central nervous system. Craniopharyngiomas are epithelial tumors that typically arise in the supr ...
Phyllodes tumor of the breast is an infrequently encountered fibroepithelial neoplasm, which accounts for 0.3% to 1% of all tumors.