Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam.
We have 775 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 397 PubMed indexed review articles related to the OCN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Oncology Certified Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Oncology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology nurse prep questions, oncology nurse review questions, and oncology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the OCN® Examination. 432 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Oncology Nurse Certification Exam is 165 questions.
What topics are covered on the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Care Continuum - 19%, OncologyNursingPractice - 17%, Treatment Modalities - 19%, Symptom Management and Palliative Care - 23%, Oncologic Emergencies - 12%, and Psychosocial Dimensions of Care - 10%
Oncology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (775)
Our question bank for the Oncology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 27 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 37 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 59 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 162 questions
- Genetics - 25 questions
- Genitourinary - 74 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 105 questions
- Hematologic - 157 questions
- Infectious - 44 questions
- Integument - 58 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 45 questions
- Nervous - 82 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 798 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 19 questions
- Pulmonary - 86 questions
- Renal - 35 questions
- Surgery - 56 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 20 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 120 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 11 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 164 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 361 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 24 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 480 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 14 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 13 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 250 questions
- Classification - 92 questions
- Differential - 260 questions
- Epidemiology - 37 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 113 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 184 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 52 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 96 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 136 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 38 questions
- History Physical - 698 questions
- Legal - 11 questions
- Pathophysiology - 284 questions
- Patient Education - 40 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 407 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 319 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 29 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 47 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 17 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 62 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 121 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Oncology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (397)
FDA-approved usage of morphine sulfate includes moderate to severe pain that may be acute or chronic. Most commonly used in pain management, m ...
Cutaneous melanoacanthoma is a benign skin tumor. It was originally described by Bloch in 1927 as a non-nevoid type I melano-epithelioma; subsequen ...
Macrocytosis refers to the finding of enlarged red blood cells (RBCs). The measurement of RBC size is reported in the complete blood count (CBC) as ...
Pancreatic cancer refers to the carcinoma arising from the pancreatic duct cells, pancreatic ductal carcinoma. It is the fourth leading cause ...
The primary reason for the utilization of any screening exam should be that the procedure detects the premature stages of a pathologic condition an ...
Bronchiolitis obliterans is also known as obliterative bronchiolitis or constrictive bronchiolitis. When it occurs after lung transplantation or he ...
A modified radical mastectomy is the primary treatment for women with locally advanced breast cancer. Additionally, some women with early-stage bre ...
Central venous catheters (CVC) are frequently used in critical care units, hemodialysis units, and oncology units for the administration of intrave ...
Many definitions for delegation exist in professional literature. One of the most commonly cited definitions of the word was jointly establish ...
Lymphomas are a heterogeneous group of malignancies that arise from the clonal proliferation of B- cell, T- cell and natural killer (NK) cell subse ...
Mutations, dysregulation, and overexpression of protein kinases are involved in a multitude of disease processes. Around 1 in every 40 human genes ...
According to the FDA, cyclophosphamide is mainly indicated for use in the treatment of malignant lymphomas stages III and IV, as designated by the ...
Bone marrow transplant (hematopoietic stem cell transplant) (HPSCT) involves the administration of healthy hematopoietic stem cells in patients wit ...
A 24-year-old white male with no known medical history presented to the hospital with chief complaints of 2 weeks of progressively worsening p ...
Neutropenic enterocolitis (NEC) is a severe inflammatory disorder of the intestines that occurs in neutropenic patients. It is a critical cond ...
Amanda Forte MSN Supervisor Clinical Nurse Manager Hunter Holmes McGuire VAMC Midlothian VA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required