Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board for Occupational Health Nurses, Inc.® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 171 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 107 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COHN® Examinaiton. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Occupational Health Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls occupational nurse prep questions, occupational nurse review questions, and occupational nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COHN® Examinaiton. 117 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: OHN® Clinical Practice
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (171)
Our question bank for the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 44 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 52 questions
- Nervous - 31 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 42 questions
- Pulmonary - 22 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Trauma - 27 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 38 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 23 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 45 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 15 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 7 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 45 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 29 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 85 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 27 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 28 questions
- Classification - 14 questions
- Differential - 21 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 15 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 10 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 58 questions
- History Physical - 113 questions
- Legal - 24 questions
- Pathophysiology - 27 questions
- Patient Education - 28 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 41 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 34 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 55 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam Articles (107)
Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction (EIB) occurs during physical exertion and involves a narrowing of the airway.
Radon is one of the main causes of lung cancer in non-smokers. It is estimated to cause around 21,000 deaths annually. It is a radioactive gas that ...
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, known by its acronym TENS, is a modality that uses electric current to activate nerves for therapeutic ...
Handwashing practices in the patient care setting began in the early 19th century. The practice evolved over the years with evidential proof of its ...
Relaxation techniques are therapeutic exercises designed to assist individuals with decreasing tension and anxiety, physically and psychologically. ...