Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board for Occupational Health Nurses, Inc.® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 108 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 57 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COHN® and COHN®-S Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Occupational Health Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls occupational nurse prep questions, occupational nurse review questions, and occupational nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COHN® and COHN®-S Examination. 65 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: COHN® and COHN®-S Clinical Practice
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (108)
Our question bank for the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 29 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 32 questions
- Nervous - 20 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 15 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 22 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 28 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 18 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 26 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 25 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 9 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 50 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 19 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 17 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 14 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 12 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 9 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 35 questions
- History Physical - 66 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 13 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 25 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 20 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 27 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam Articles (57)
Needlestick injuries are known to occur frequently in healthcare settings and can be serious. In North America, millions of healthcare workers ...
Following its relatively recent birth in the 1700s from the pioneering work of Dr. Bernardino Ramazzini, occupational medicine has grown to encompa ...
Ergonomics is the study of aligning the needs of a job with the ability of the worker and work environment to provide the most efficient workspace ...
Health care workers have serious concerns about exposure to bodily fluids. Accidental exposures to bodily fluids present a wide variety of issues t ...
A cough is one of the most common medical complaints accounting for as many as 30 million clinical visits per year. Up to 40% of these co ...