Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board for Occupational Health Nurses, Inc.® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 114 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 63 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COHN® and COHN®-S Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Occupational Health Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls occupational nurse prep questions, occupational nurse review questions, and occupational nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COHN® and COHN®-S Examination. 73 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: COHN® and COHN®-S Clinical Practice
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (114)
Our question bank for the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 34 questions
- Dermatology - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 32 questions
- Nervous - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 22 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 33 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 25 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 59 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 17 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 11 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 18 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 18 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 15 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 8 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 37 questions
- History Physical - 74 questions
- Legal - 21 questions
- Pathophysiology - 10 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 27 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 23 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 25 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam Articles (63)
According to the CDC, 1 in 4 Americans lives with a disability. This equates to approximately 61 million Americans. Disability, by nature, is a dyn ...
Williams back exercises, also known as Williams flexion or lumbar exercises, are exercises for people with low back pain. Williams back exercises a ...
Phenol is a disinfectant and chemical precursor with a variety of uses and indications. Joseph Lister introduced the concept of antiseptic surgery& ...
Cadmium is a heavy metal that causes direct harm to humans in several forms. It is regularly found with other heavy metals such as zinc, ...
An estimated 15% of patients living with HIV in the United States (US) are unaware of their status. HIV testing needs to be incorporated into every ...