Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Neuroscience Nursing® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 980 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 518 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CNRN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neuroscience nurse prep questions, neuroscience nurse review questions, and neuroscience nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CNRN® Examination. 522 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam?
The Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam?
The Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Disorders: Trauma - 15%, Cerebrovascular - 25%, Tumors - 13%, Infection and Immune Complications - 11%, Neurodevelopmental Conditions - 5%, Neurological Disorders - 31%; Interventions: Physiological - 54%, Behavioral - 21%, Quality of Life - 12%, Patient Safety - 8%, and Health System Management - 5%
Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (980)
Our question bank for the Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 106 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 29 questions
- Eyes - 25 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 12 questions
- Genetics - 21 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 15 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 30 questions
- Integument - 7 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 120 questions
- Nervous - 1087 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 54 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 56 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 32 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Trauma - 183 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 107 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 15 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 91 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 162 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 132 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 321 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 22 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 601 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 49 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 387 questions
- Classification - 102 questions
- Differential - 421 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 94 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 56 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 43 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 71 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 204 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 1013 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 490 questions
- Patient Education - 32 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 386 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Treatment Medical - 308 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 25 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 48 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 7 questions
- Clinical Education - 161 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 67 questions
- Drug Information - 72 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Neuroscience Nurse Certification Exam Articles (518)
Choking or foreign body airway obstruction occurs when a foreign body such as food, coins, or toys partially or completely obstruct the passag ...
Craniopharyngiomas are rare, benign tumors of the central nervous system. Craniopharyngiomas are epithelial tumors that typically arise in the supr ...
Lateral medullary syndrome (LMS), also called Wallenberg syndrome or posterior inferior cerebellar artery syndrome results from a vascular event in ...
Benzodiazepines are especially important in the cessation of seizure activity, as 1% to 2% of emergency department visits annually in the United St ...
Anticholinergic medications (shorthand: "anticholinergics") are drugs that block and inhibit the activity of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (AC ...