Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nephrology Nurses Association® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 355 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 172 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CNN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nephrology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nephrology nurse prep questions, nephrology nurse review questions, and nephrology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CNN® Examination. 194 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Concepts of Kidney Disease: 37-39%, Hemodialysis: 29-31%, Peritoneal Dialysis: 21-23%, Transplant: 4-6%, and Acute Therapies: 4-6%
Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (355)
Our question bank for the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 57 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 68 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 14 questions
- Genetics - 8 questions
- Genitourinary - 67 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 18 questions
- Infectious - 40 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 15 questions
- Nervous - 24 questions
- Nutrition - 13 questions
- Oncologic - 24 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Renal - 335 questions
- Surgery - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 55 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 177 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 203 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 112 questions
- Classification - 13 questions
- Differential - 122 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 43 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 194 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 33 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 39 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 322 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 161 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 201 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 170 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 27 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 37 questions
- Drug Information - 46 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (172)
Dialysis fistula creation is a commonly performed procedure for patients who suffer from end-stage renal disease (ESRD) who require permanent vascu ...
Obstructive uropathy is a disorder of the urinary tract that occurs due to obstructed urinary flow and can be either structural or functional. The ...
Urinary bladder catheterization is performed for both therapeutic and diagnostic purposes.
Edema is defined as a palpable swelling on the body produced by expansion of the interstitial fluid volume. This accumulation of fluid in the inter ...
Azotemia is a biochemical abnormality, defined as elevation, or buildup of, nitrogenous products (BUN-usually ranging 7 to 21 mg/dL), creatinine in ...