Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Nephrology Nurses Association® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 236 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 95 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CNN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nephrology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nephrology nurse prep questions, nephrology nurse review questions, and nephrology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CNN® Examination. 121 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Concepts of Kidney Disease: 37-39%, Hemodialysis: 29-31%, Peritoneal Dialysis: 21-23%, Transplant: 4-6%, and Acute Therapies: 4-6%
Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (236)
Our question bank for the Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 45 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 36 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 15 questions
- Genitourinary - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 13 questions
- Infectious - 27 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3 questions
- Nervous - 8 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 7 questions
- Renal - 193 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 30 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 26 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 122 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 138 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 49 questions
- Classification - 7 questions
- Differential - 87 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 15 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 84 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 10 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 10 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 156 questions
- Pathophysiology - 65 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 89 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 82 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 18 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Nephrology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (95)
Dialysis catheters are artificial indwelling transcutaneous conduits that are used to access the intravascular space or the intraperitoneal space f ...
Arteriovenous fistulas (AVFs) are abnormal connections between an artery and a vein. In ...
Iron is essential for multiple biological functions of the body. It is necessary for the synthesis of hemoglobin, myoglobin, cell regulation/prolif ...
Fluid management is crucial in inpatient medical settings, where each patient presents unique and individual requirements. Although there is n ...
Derived from the foxglove plant (Digitalis spp.), digoxin is a cardiac glycoside that historically was used for "dropsy" (edema) and is currently u ...