Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 472 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 263 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CCRN® Neonatal Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neontal Intensive Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neonatal-intensive care nurse prep questions, neonatal-intensive care nurse review questions, and neonatal-intendsvie care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CCRN® Neonatal Examination. 295 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam?
The Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam?
The Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Judgement: 80% Cardiovascular - 5%, Respiratory - 21%, Endocrine/Hematology/Gastrointestinal/ Renal/Integumentary - 27%, Musculoskeletal/Neurological/ Psychosocial - 13%, Multisystem - 14%; and Professional Caring & Ethical Practices: 20%
Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (472)
Our question bank for the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 101 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 21 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 40 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 48 questions
- Genetics - 19 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 47 questions
- Hematologic - 41 questions
- Infectious - 65 questions
- Integument - 13 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 15 questions
- Nervous - 66 questions
- Nutrition - 19 questions
- Obstetric - 96 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 103 questions
- Renal - 19 questions
- Surgery - 12 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 35 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 53 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 315 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 346 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 116 questions
- Classification - 17 questions
- Differential - 306 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 25 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 80 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 29 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 19 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 39 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 419 questions
- Pathophysiology - 122 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 147 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 103 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 13 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 28 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam Articles (263)
The X chromosome contains 867 identified genes; most of these genes are responsible for the development of tissues like bo ...
Jaundice, also known as hyperbilirubinemia, is a frequently encountered clinical problem in neonates. About 60-80% of all term or late-term, health ...
Erb palsy, or Erb-Duchenne paralysis, is a paralysis of the arm caused by the injury to the upper group of the main nerves supplying it, specifical ...
Anencephaly is a pathology of development characterized by a fetus that has no calvarium, with a lack of most or all of the fetus' brain tissue.
Gaucher disease (pronounced as GO-SHEY) is an autosomal recessive inborn error of metabolism caused by mutations in the glucocerebrosidase (