Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 459 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 260 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CCRN® Neonatal Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neontal Intensive Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neonatal-intensive care nurse prep questions, neonatal-intensive care nurse review questions, and neonatal-intendsvie care nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CCRN® Neonatal Examination. 295 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam?
The Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam?
The Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Judgement: 80% Cardiovascular - 5%, Respiratory - 21%, Endocrine/Hematology/Gastrointestinal/ Renal/Integumentary - 27%, Musculoskeletal/Neurological/ Psychosocial - 13%, Multisystem - 14%; and Professional Caring & Ethical Practices: 20%
Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (459)
Our question bank for the Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 10 questions
- Cardiovascular - 94 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 20 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 46 questions
- Eyes - 16 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 42 questions
- Genetics - 19 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 59 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 42 questions
- Infectious - 46 questions
- Integument - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 18 questions
- Nervous - 61 questions
- Nutrition - 18 questions
- Obstetric - 92 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 100 questions
- Renal - 20 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 6 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 32 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 45 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 304 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 332 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 116 questions
- Classification - 16 questions
- Differential - 276 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 27 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 76 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 28 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 17 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 35 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 399 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 129 questions
- Patient Education - 17 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 145 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 96 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 24 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
Intensive Care Neonatal Nurse Certification Exam Articles (260)
Anaphylaxis is a common medical emergency and a life-threatening acute hypersensitivity reaction. It can be defined as a rapidly evolving, generali ...
Digoxin comes from the foxgloves plant known as . It is a cardiotonic glycoside and belongs to the digitalis class. The ch ...
Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) can be defined as a widespread hypercoagulable state that can lead to both microvascular and macrovasc ...
Nitric oxide, which exists in a gaseous state and is composed of two atoms, can be found in the natural environment and within parts of the human b ...
Congenital hypothyroidism (CH) is defined as thyroid hormone deficiency present at birth. CH must be diagnosed promptly because delay in treatment ...