Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 4,430 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,156 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls management of care, infection control, pharmacological therapy, basic care, parenteral therapy, safety, and health promotion questions will help you achieve a top score on the NCLEX-RN® Test. 1,956 authors and 32 editors have contributed to the development of the NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The NCLEX-RN® Exam is 75-130 questions.
What topics are covered on the NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Physiological Adaptation - 14%, Management of Care - 20%, Reduction of Risk Potential - 12%, Safety and Infection Control - 12%, Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies - 15%, Basic Care and Comfort - 9%, Psychosocial, Integrity - 9%, and Health Promotion and Maintenance - 9%
NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (4,430)
Our question bank for the NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 160 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1140 questions
- Connective Tissue - 67 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 221 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 655 questions
- Eyes - 109 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 684 questions
- Genetics - 61 questions
- Genitourinary - 251 questions
- Growth and Development - 125 questions
- Gynecologic - 227 questions
- Hematologic - 367 questions
- Infectious - 1042 questions
- Integument - 399 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 414 questions
- Nervous - 927 questions
- Nutrition - 232 questions
- Obstetric - 454 questions
- Oncologic - 231 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 486 questions
- Pulmonary - 610 questions
- Renal - 265 questions
- Surgery - 389 questions
- Toxicology - 264 questions
- Trauma - 389 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 431 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 468 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1285 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 280 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1867 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 741 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2541 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 403 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4309 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 55 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 128 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 290 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 34 questions
- Causes - 2679 questions
- Classification - 316 questions
- Differential - 985 questions
- Epidemiology - 148 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 438 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 941 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 504 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 337 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 353 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 318 questions
- History Physical - 5102 questions
- Legal - 126 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2844 questions
- Patient Education - 602 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1946 questions
- Toxicology - 172 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2860 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 58 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 87 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 25 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 215 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 173 questions
- Clinical Education - 59 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 482 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 80 questions
- Drug Information - 925 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 113 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 37 questions
NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (2,156)
Tizanidine is a myotonolytic agent FDA-approved for the management of spasticity, which may be caused by multiple sclerosis, an acquired brain inju ...
Oxygen saturation is an essential element in the management and understanding of patient care. Oxygen is tightly regulated within the body because ...
Lipoprotein disorders are clinically important due to the of the role of lipoproteins in atherogenesis and the associated risk of atherosclerotic c ...
Nephrolithiasis, or kidney stones, is the most common condition affecting the urinary system, affecting about 12% of the world population, wit ...
Osteopenia is a clinical term used to describe a decrease in bone mineral density (BMD) below normal reference values, yet not low enough to meet t ...
Zileuton is a 5-lipoxygenase inhibitor, primarily used for the prophylaxis and treatment of chronic asthma for those patients who are age 12 and ol ...
Cauda equina and conus medullaris syndromes have overlap in anatomy and clinical presentation. Therefore, for the purpose of this discussion, ...
The cardiovascular system is an intricately designed vascular network that provides blood and oxygen to the entire body. Myocardial oxygen demand i ...
Urinary bladder catheterization is performed for both therapeutic and diagnostic purposes.
Acute respiratory failure is caused by a wide range of etiologies. Progression to cardiopulmonary arrest and ultimately death is likely in th ...
Pregnancy is the state of carrying a developing embryo or fetus. The human gestational period is 39 weeks and is divided i ...
Streptococcal meningitis is an acute inflammation of the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord caused by bacteria from the streptococcal ...
Methylprednisolone is a systemic synthetic corticosteroid, which, just as the naturally occurring glucocorticoids, exerts a wide range of physiolog ...
Cheyne-Stokes respiration is a type of breathing disorder characterized by cyclical episodes of apnea and hyperventilation. Although described ...
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Christine Roe ADN Weeki Wachee FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required