Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 463 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 211 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Mental Health NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls mental health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. 216 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (463)
Our question bank for the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 91 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 567 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 37 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 24 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 29 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 67 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 20 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 99 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 41 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 68 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 476 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 322 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 35 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 37 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 132 questions
- Classification - 59 questions
- Differential - 120 questions
- Epidemiology - 32 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 8 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 37 questions
- History Physical - 447 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 112 questions
- Patient Education - 46 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 151 questions
- Toxicology - 26 questions
- Treatment Medical - 205 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 24 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 47 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 38 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (211)
Dementia is a general term that refers to a decline in cognitive ability severe enough to interfere with activities of daily living. Alzheimer's di ...
Generalized anxiety disorder is one of the most common mental disorders. Up to 20% of adults are affected by anxiety disorders each year. Generaliz ...
Major depressive disorder (MDD) has been ranked as the third cause of the burden of disease worldwide in 2008 by WHO, which has projected that this ...
Buspirone is an anxiolytic first synthesized in 1968 and patented in 1975. Initially, the drug was being developed as an antipsychotic but found no ...
Coping is defined as the thoughts and behaviors mobilized to manage the internal and external stressful situations.
Functional abdominal pain is a common disorder in children. It is an abdominal pain that is distinct from that suggested by any underlyin ...
Medical professionals in all disciplines work with dying patients and doing so effectively is difficult. In the context of death and dying, patient ...
Methamphetamine is a highly addictive psychostimulant drug that is a derivative of amphetamine. Methamphetamine can produce euphoria and stimulant ...
Discharge planning is the process of transitioning a patient from one level of care to the next. Ideally, discharge plans are individualized instru ...
Valproic acid is a branched, and short-chain fatty acid is a derivative of naturally occurring valeric acid. Valproic acid's primary use is as an a ...
Temper tantrums are brief episodes of extreme, unpleasant, and sometimes aggressive behaviors in response to frustration or anger.
Grief is a natural and universal response to the loss of a loved one. The grief experience is not a state but a process. Most individuals reco ...
The factors that influence “change behavior” have been significantly researched, yet one model is the standard-bearer for change. The T ...
Fear is an automatic neurophysiological state of alarm characterized by a fight or flight response to a cognitive appraisal of present or imminent ...
Barbara A Simmons ASN, MSN Walden University Riverdale GA
Zina R Clark RN, BSN, MS, MSN, LNH, CDP VAMC Memphis, TN Memphis TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required