Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Academy of Lactation Policy and Practice® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 99 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 46 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANLC® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Nurse Lactation Consuiltant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls lactation nurse prep questions, lactation nurse review questions, and lactation nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANLC® Examination. 58 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam?
The Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam?
The Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Knowledge of Breastfeeding and Human Lactation Management, Application of the Lactation Consultant Process in the Development of Lactation Management Strategies and Care Plans in the Clinical Setting, Integration of a variety of approaches to the Plan of Care for Breastfeeding and Human Lactation including: Relational Theory, Archetypes of Female Identity, Narrative Theory, Kleinman's Approach to Cultural Competency, Models of Growth and Development, and Role Assumption
Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (99)
Our question bank for the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 18 questions
- Growth and Development - 10 questions
- Gynecologic - 15 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 14 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2 questions
- Nervous - 4 questions
- Nutrition - 26 questions
- Obstetric - 40 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 1 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 49 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 58 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 31 questions
- Classification - 2 questions
- Differential - 24 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 78 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 29 questions
- Patient Education - 30 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 24 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 26 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Pain Management - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam Articles (46)
Hypoglycemia is the most common metabolic disturbance occurring in the neonatal period. Screening at-risk infants and the management of low blood g ...
Cleft lip and palate (CL/P) is one of the most common congenital craniofacial abnormalities. It is characterized by failure of normal fusion of the ...
The American Academy of Pediatrics published a clinical practice guideline in 2016 recommending replacing the term apparent life-threaten ...
An inverted nipple is a condition defined as the nipple, which is retracted inwards, rather than pointing outwards, as is seen in normal anatomy. I ...
Copper is a trace element (minerals required in amounts 1 to 100 mg/day by adults) found in high concentrations in the brain, liver, and kidney. Ho ...