Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Academy of Lactation Policy and Practice® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 99 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 45 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANLC® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Nurse Lactation Consuiltant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls lactation nurse prep questions, lactation nurse review questions, and lactation nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANLC® Examination. 56 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam?
The Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam?
The Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Knowledge of Breastfeeding and Human Lactation Management, Application of the Lactation Consultant Process in the Development of Lactation Management Strategies and Care Plans in the Clinical Setting, Integration of a variety of approaches to the Plan of Care for Breastfeeding and Human Lactation including: Relational Theory, Archetypes of Female Identity, Narrative Theory, Kleinman's Approach to Cultural Competency, Models of Growth and Development, and Role Assumption
Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (99)
Our question bank for the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 17 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 17 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 18 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Nervous - 3 questions
- Nutrition - 32 questions
- Obstetric - 37 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 26 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 49 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 58 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 31 questions
- Classification - 2 questions
- Differential - 23 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 80 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 29 questions
- Patient Education - 31 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 28 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam Articles (45)
Cleft lip and palate (CL/P) is one of the most common congenital craniofacial abnormalities. It is characterized by failure of normal fusion of the ...
Infancy is a period of rapid growth second only to the fetal period. There is a pressing need to optimize nutrition to ensure adequate growth ...
Galactosemia is an inborn error of metabolism due to impaired degradation of galactose. The disease was first described in 1917, and defe ...
Vitamin-D, calcium, and phosphorus are the main factors that influence bone maturation and mineralization. Defective mineralization can lead t ...
The American Academy of Pediatrics published a clinical practice guideline in 2016 recommending replacing the term apparent life-threaten ...