Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Academy of Lactation Policy and Practice® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$239Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 99 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 44 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANLC® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Nurse Lactation Consuiltant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls lactation nurse prep questions, lactation nurse review questions, and lactation nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANLC® Examination. 55 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam?
The Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam?
The Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Knowledge of Breastfeeding and Human Lactation Management, Application of the Lactation Consultant Process in the Development of Lactation Management Strategies and Care Plans in the Clinical Setting, Integration of a variety of approaches to the Plan of Care for Breastfeeding and Human Lactation including: Relational Theory, Archetypes of Female Identity, Narrative Theory, Kleinman's Approach to Cultural Competency, Models of Growth and Development, and Role Assumption
Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (99)
Our question bank for the Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 19 questions
- Growth and Development - 10 questions
- Gynecologic - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 15 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Nervous - 3 questions
- Nutrition - 30 questions
- Obstetric - 39 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 24 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 49 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 58 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 28 questions
- Classification - 2 questions
- Differential - 24 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 79 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 30 questions
- Patient Education - 30 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 25 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 29 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Lactation Consultant Nurse Certification Exam Articles (44)
Active tuberculosis is a multiorgan disease caused by primary infection or as a reactivation of latent tuberculosis. Accordingly, active tuberculos ...
A gland is a functional unit of cells that works together to create and release a product into a duct or directly to the bloodstream. Two prin ...
Cow's milk allergy is a common diagnosis in infants and children. It characteristically presents as an allergic reaction to the protein found in co ...
Viral hepatitis, a significant health care burden worldwide, is defined as virally mediated liver inflammation. Numerous viruses are known to ...
The leaves of the tobacco plant were originally harvested and smoked by Native Americans and were introduced to Europe by Christopher Columbus in t ...