Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 4,338 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,056 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,889 authors and 31 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 75-130 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated care: 18-24%, Pharmacology: 10-16%, Reduction of risk potential: 9-15%, Safety & Infection Control: 10-16%, Psychosocial Integrity: 9-15%, Basic Care & Comfort: 7-13%, Health Promotion & Maintenance: 6-12%, and Psychological Adaptation: 7-13%
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (4,338)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 157 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1116 questions
- Connective Tissue - 59 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 211 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 643 questions
- Eyes - 101 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 679 questions
- Genetics - 61 questions
- Genitourinary - 238 questions
- Growth and Development - 127 questions
- Gynecologic - 221 questions
- Hematologic - 364 questions
- Infectious - 1014 questions
- Integument - 398 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 403 questions
- Nervous - 901 questions
- Nutrition - 233 questions
- Obstetric - 450 questions
- Oncologic - 209 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 480 questions
- Pulmonary - 609 questions
- Renal - 257 questions
- Surgery - 369 questions
- Toxicology - 255 questions
- Trauma - 376 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 422 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 458 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1247 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 277 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1827 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 719 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2531 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 397 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4248 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 54 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 127 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 290 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 34 questions
- Causes - 2587 questions
- Classification - 313 questions
- Differential - 943 questions
- Epidemiology - 140 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 432 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 923 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 492 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 322 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 334 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 319 questions
- History Physical - 4997 questions
- Legal - 129 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2775 questions
- Patient Education - 605 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1913 questions
- Toxicology - 170 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2813 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 59 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 84 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 24 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 196 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 170 questions
- Clinical Education - 59 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 467 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 892 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 109 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 36 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,056)
The deep tendon reflexes (DTR), particularly the tricep, patellar, and the Achilles reflex, were initially described by Wilhelm Heinrich Erb and Ca ...
Caffeine is a naturally occurring, central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthine class and is the most widely taken psychoactiv ...
The renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) is intricately involved in the pathophysiology of several diseases, including hypertension, congest ...
Bacterial endocarditis refers to infection of the endocardial surface of the heart. It usually involves heart valves, but it can occur on the endoc ...
Clozapine is an FDA-approved atypical antipsychotic drug for treatment-resistant schizophrenia.&n ...
Sciatica is a debilitating condition in which the patient experiences pain and/or paresthesias in the distribution of the sciatic nerve or an assoc ...
Anaerobes are bacteria that do not require oxygen to live. Anaerobes usually fit into two groups based on their gram stain into gram-positive and g ...
Skin tags, also known as 'acrochordons,' are commonly seen cutaneous growths noticeable as soft excrescences of heaped up skin and are us ...
Interleukins (IL) are a type of cytokine first thought to be expressed by leukocytes alone but have later been found to be produced by many other b ...
Hospital-acquired infections, also known as healthcare-associated infections (HAI), are nosocomially acquired infections that are typically not pre ...
Volvulus occurs when a loop of intestine twists around itself and the mesentery that supplies it, causing a bowel obstruction. Symptoms includ ...
Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) is a common occurrence following anesthesia and leads to patient dissatisfaction and discomfort. ...
Psoriasis is recognized as the most prevalent immune-mediated inflammatory disease, involving skin and joints and associated with abnormalitie ...
Posterior spinal decompression is one of the most common surgical procedures to release neural structures when nonoperative treatment has failed, i ...
The treatment of common medical conditions during pregnancy frequently becomes complicated due to the potential effects that medications can have o ...
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required