Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Infusion Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Infusion Nurses Society® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Infusion Nurse Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$239Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 116 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 84 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Infusion Nurse Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Registered Infusion Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Infusion Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls infusion nurse prep questions, infusion nurse review questions, and infusion nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Infusion Nurse Certification Examination. 101 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Infusion Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Infusion Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Infusion Nurse Exam?
The Infusion Nurse Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Infusion Nurse Exam?
The Infusion Nurse Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Infusion Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Principles of Practice - 305; Access Devices - 30%; and Infusion Therapies - 40%
Infusion Nurse Exam MCQs (116)
Our question bank for the Infusion Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 22 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 16 questions
- Hematologic - 30 questions
- Infectious - 29 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2 questions
- Nervous - 10 questions
- Nutrition - 10 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 17 questions
- Pulmonary - 8 questions
- Renal - 13 questions
- Surgery - 11 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 16 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 78 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 52 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 87 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 39 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 29 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 24 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 5 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 94 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 26 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 74 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 110 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 18 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 24 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Infusion Nurse Exam Articles (84)
Normal saline is a cornerstone of intravenous solutions commonly used in the clinical setting. It is a crystalloid fluid administered via an intrav ...
A platelet count that falls below the lower limit of normal, i.e., 150000/microliter (for adults) is defined as thrombocytopenia. Platelets are blo ...
Sepsis syndromes span a clinical continuum with variable prognoses. Septic shock, the most severe complication of sepsis, carries high mortality. I ...
Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic. It exhibits bactericidal activity against aerobic gram-negative bacteria making gentamicin a good optio ...
Norepinephrine's predominant use is as a peripheral vasoconstrictor. Specifically, the FDA has approved its use for blood pressure control in speci ...