Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medical Technology®; Baromedical Nurses Association® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 151 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 67 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hyperbaric Nurses Association Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Hyperbaric Registered Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hyperbaric nurse prep questions, hyperbaric nurse review questions, and hyperbaric nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hyperbaric Nurses Association Examination. 64 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam?
The Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam?
The Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam?
Topics include: History of Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, The Physical Aspects of Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, The Physiological Aspects of Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Mechanisms and Theory of Decompression, Therapeutic Mechanisms Associated with Hyperbaric Oxygen Exposure, Currently Accepted Indications for Hyperbaric Oxygen Exposure, Oxygen Toxicity, Other Potential Complications, The Hyperbaric Medicine Facility, Hyperbaric Safety I. Protecting the Environment, Hyperbaric Safety II. Protecting the Patient, Understanding of the NFPA guidelines for hyperbaric chambers, Transcutaneous Oxygen Monitoring, Nursing Management of the Patient Undergoing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Nursing Standards of Practice, and Understanding of basic operation of all Hyperbaric chambers; e.g., and Monoplace and Multiplace chambers
Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam MCQs (151)
Our question bank for the Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 18 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 19 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 20 questions
- Integument - 27 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 21 questions
- Nervous - 27 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 57 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Trauma - 29 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 66 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 70 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 45 questions
- Classification - 13 questions
- Differential - 57 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 8 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 13 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 144 questions
- Pathophysiology - 63 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 91 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 115 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
Hyperbaric Registered Nurse Exam Articles (67)
Red blood cells contain hemoglobin, the primary carrier of oxygen throughout the human body. When hemoglobin levels decrease, anemia results and pa ...
Although evidence for treating frostbite with hyperbaric oxygen is sparse and limited to case reports and inadequate animal studies, there is a pla ...
There will be 1.2 million cases of invasive cancer diagnosed in the United States this year. Half of those patients will receive radiation therapy ...
Surface decompression (Sur-D) is a decompression technique used primarily in military and commercial surface-supplied diving. On a Sur-D decompress ...
Mask squeeze is a type of facial barotrauma injury that occurs most commonly while self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (SCUBA) diving or ...