Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 115 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 47 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Hemodialysis Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nephrology Nurse® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hemodialysis Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hemodialysis nurse prep questions, hemodialysis nurse review questions, and hemodialysis nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Hemodialysis Nurse Examination. 61 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hemodialysis Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam?
The Hemodialysis Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam?
The Hemodialysis Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Concepts of Kidney Disease - 37-39%; Hemodialysis - 29-31%; Peritoneal Dialysis - 12-23%; Transplant - 4-6%; and Acute Therapies - 4-6%
Hemodialysis Nurse Exam MCQs (115)
Our question bank for the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 31 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1 questions
- Nervous - 11 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 105 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 11 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 46 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 41 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 36 questions
- Classification - 3 questions
- Differential - 16 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 6 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 34 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 13 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 7 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 89 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 38 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 71 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 63 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 15 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Hemodialysis Nurse Exam Articles (47)
According to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), protected health information (PHI) is any health information that can ...
Water constitutes about 60% of the average adult body weight and is responsible for many physiological processes in the human body. Thus, fluid and ...
The most common type of cancer arising in the kidney is renal cell carcinoma (aka hypernephroma or Grawitz tumor), making up more than 9 out of 10 ...
Venous access can be obtained through the cannulation of peripheral (e.g., antecubital vein, saphenous vein) or central veins (e.g., internal jugul ...
The term renal failure denotes the inability of the kidneys to perform excretory function leading to retention of nitrogenous waste products from t ...