Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 231 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 81 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Hemodialysis Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nephrology Nurse® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Hemodialysis Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hemodialysis nurse prep questions, hemodialysis nurse review questions, and hemodialysis nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Hemodialysis Nurse Examination. 97 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hemodialysis Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam?
The Hemodialysis Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam?
The Hemodialysis Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Concepts of Kidney Disease - 37-39%; Hemodialysis - 29-31%; Peritoneal Dialysis - 12-23%; Transplant - 4-6%; and Acute Therapies - 4-6%
Hemodialysis Nurse Exam MCQs (231)
Our question bank for the Hemodialysis Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 41 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 11 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 29 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 11 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 201 questions
- Surgery - 15 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 29 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 22 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 126 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 152 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 49 questions
- Classification - 6 questions
- Differential - 114 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 13 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 51 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 12 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 143 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 48 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 94 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 81 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 13 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Hemodialysis Nurse Exam Articles (81)
Derived from the foxglove plant (Digitalis spp.), digoxin is a cardiac glycoside that historically was used for "dropsy" (edema) and is currently u ...
The purpose of creating a sterile field is to reduce the number of microbes present to as few as possible. The sterile field is used in many situat ...
Endogenous erythropoietin (EPO) is a glycoprotein hormone naturally produced by the peritubular cells of the kidney that stimulates red blood cell ...
According to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), protected health information (PHI) is any health information that can ...
Venous gas embolism is defined by an abnormal collection of gas that forms a bubble in the systemic venous circulation. This bubble can act as an e ...