Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 508 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 380 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPEN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency pediatric nurse prep questions, emergency pediatric nurse review questions, and emergency pediatric nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CPEN® Examination. 415 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination?
The Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination?
The Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination?
Topics include: Triage Process and Assessment - 20%, Medical Emergencies - Respiratory, Cardiovascular, and Neurological - 21%, Additional Medical Emergencies - 23%, Special Considerations - 18%, and Trauma Emergencies - 16%,
Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (508)
Our question bank for the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 26 questions
- Cardiovascular - 55 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 54 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 34 questions
- Eyes - 11 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 66 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 15 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 24 questions
- Infectious - 108 questions
- Dermatology - 50 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 65 questions
- Nervous - 109 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 25 questions
- Pulmonary - 96 questions
- Renal - 12 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 52 questions
- Trauma - 214 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 26 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 38 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 84 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 31 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 280 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 26 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 320 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 157 questions
- Classification - 43 questions
- Differential - 233 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 31 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 68 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 37 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 19 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 59 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 512 questions
- Legal - 18 questions
- Pathophysiology - 145 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 171 questions
- Toxicology - 33 questions
- Treatment Medical - 254 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 47 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 21 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 15 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 43 questions
- Drug Information - 32 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination Articles (380)
Hyperthyroidism is a common thyroid disorder. "Hyperthyroidism" defines a syndrome associated with excess thyroid hormone production.
Cerebral salt wasting (CSW) is a potential cause of hyponatremia in the setting of disease of the central nervous system (CNS). Cerebral salt wasti ...
Sickle cell disease (SCD) refers to a group of hemoglobinopathies that include mutations in the gene encoding the beta subunit of hemoglobin. ...
Anaphylaxis is a common medical emergency and a life-threatening acute hypersensitivity reaction. It can be defined as a rapidly evolving, generali ...
Shock refers to the inadequate perfusion of tissues due to the imbalance between the oxygen demand of tissues and the body’s ability to suppl ...