Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination.
We have 876 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 573 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPEN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency pediatric nurse prep questions, emergency pediatric nurse review questions, and emergency pediatric nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CPEN® Examination. 620 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination?
The Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination?
The Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination?
Topics include: Triage Process and Assessment - 20%, Medical Emergencies - Respiratory, Cardiovascular, and Neurological - 21%, Additional Medical Emergencies - 23%, Special Considerations - 18%, and Trauma Emergencies - 16%,
Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (876)
Our question bank for the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 38 questions
- Cardiovascular - 112 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 86 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 47 questions
- Eyes - 16 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 116 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 26 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 41 questions
- Infectious - 219 questions
- Integument - 80 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 103 questions
- Nervous - 193 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 13 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 44 questions
- Pulmonary - 179 questions
- Renal - 20 questions
- Surgery - 36 questions
- Toxicology - 115 questions
- Trauma - 324 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 49 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 50 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 68 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 139 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 55 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 400 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 47 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 419 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 10 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 13 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 269 questions
- Classification - 73 questions
- Differential - 332 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 66 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 135 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 70 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 48 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 119 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 25 questions
- History Physical - 835 questions
- Legal - 32 questions
- Pathophysiology - 270 questions
- Patient Education - 35 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 287 questions
- Toxicology - 68 questions
- Treatment Medical - 440 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 76 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 51 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 18 questions
- Clinical Education - 16 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 77 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 60 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 27 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination Articles (573)
Defining sexual assault is challenging as some sources interpret it as rape or general assault, while others conclude that it should serve as a sep ...
Medicine has made significant progress in understanding circulation in the past few hundred years. For millennia medicine believed in the "four hum ...
Septic arthritis is joint inflammation secondary to an infectious etiology, usually bacterial, but occasionally fungal, mycobacterial, viral, or ot ...
According to the CDC, 1 in 4 Americans lives with a disability. This equates to approximately 61 million Americans. Disability, by nature, is a dyn ...
Injuries to the spleen are one of the most common injuries in abdominal trauma. Unrecognized injury can be a cause of preventable traumatic death.& ...
The location of the biceps femoris muscle is on the lateral side of the posterior thigh. It joins the semimembranosus and semitendinosus muscles, b ...
The tetanus toxoid is an FDA-approved vaccination given alone or in conjunction with other vaccines. It is protective against effects from a gram-p ...
Cannabinoids are a collective group of compounds that act on cannabinoid receptors. They include plant-derived phytocannabinoids, synthetic cannabi ...
In the United States, the first Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccine received approval in 1985 as a pure polysaccharide CPS vaccine, which d ...
Cardiac defibrillation is the act of administering a transthoracic electrical current to a person experiencing one of the two lethal ventricular dy ...
Since the 1960s, with the development of chlordiazepoxide and shortly thereafter diazepam, benzodiazepines quickly became popular medications ...
Coma reflects brain failure that may occur from a process originating in the central nervous system or may reflect a systemic metabolic process. Ca ...
Beta-2 adrenergic agonists are a drug class used as a mainstay treatment for respiratory diseases such as bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive ...
Frostbite, also known as freezing cold injury (FCI) is tissue damage as a result to cold exposure, occurring at temperatures below 0 degrees C. It& ...
Burn sepsis is the number one cause of death in patients with extensive burns. Preventi ...
Jason T Nagle BSN, RN, CEN, CPN, CPEN, TCRN, FNE CommonSpirit Health CEN, CPN, CPEN, TCRN, FNE Burien WA
Nathan AM Christopherson MSN, MBA, BS Assistant Vice President Northwell Health Bellerose NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required