Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 812 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 554 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPEN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency pediatric nurse prep questions, emergency pediatric nurse review questions, and emergency pediatric nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CPEN® Examination. 593 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination?
The Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination?
The Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination?
Topics include: Triage Process and Assessment - 20%, Medical Emergencies - Respiratory, Cardiovascular, and Neurological - 21%, Additional Medical Emergencies - 23%, Special Considerations - 18%, and Trauma Emergencies - 16%,
Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination MCQs (812)
Our question bank for the Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 36 questions
- Cardiovascular - 100 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 74 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 46 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 101 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 28 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 40 questions
- Infectious - 202 questions
- Integument - 72 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 101 questions
- Nervous - 188 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 14 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 37 questions
- Pulmonary - 156 questions
- Renal - 23 questions
- Surgery - 31 questions
- Toxicology - 110 questions
- Trauma - 303 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 43 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 44 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 63 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 132 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 54 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 381 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 45 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 403 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 256 questions
- Classification - 64 questions
- Differential - 314 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 49 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 123 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 64 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 39 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 100 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 22 questions
- History Physical - 774 questions
- Legal - 27 questions
- Pathophysiology - 257 questions
- Patient Education - 34 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 291 questions
- Toxicology - 65 questions
- Treatment Medical - 408 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 74 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 44 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 15 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 73 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 57 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 27 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Examination Articles (554)
Disk batteries (or button batteries) are found in many consumer electronics. The last few decades have seen an increase in demand for co ...
Panic disorder and panic attacks are two of the most common problems seen in the world of psychiatry. Panic disorder is a separate entity from a pa ...
Children commonly swallow foreign bodies. Coins are the most commonly swallowed foreign body that comes to medical attention in the U.S.; in other ...
Young's Rule is an equation used to calculate pediatric medication dosage based on the patient's age and the known recommended adult dose. The defi ...