Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Nurse Educator® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Certified Nurse Educator® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Nurse Educator® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 341 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 41 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nursing Certified Education Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Nurse Educator Examination subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Certified Nurse Educator® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nurse educator prep questions, nurse education review questions, and nurse educator test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nursing Certified Education Examination. 38 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Nurse Educator® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Nurse Educator® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Nurse Educator® Exam?
The Certified Nurse Educator® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Nurse Educator® Exam?
The Certified Nurse Educator® Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Nurse Educator® Exam?
Topics include: Facilitate learning, Learner Development and Socialization, Assessment and Evaluation, Function as a Change Agent and Leader, CQI, Scholarship, Organizational Environment
Certified Nurse Educator® Exam MCQs (341)
Our question bank for the Certified Nurse Educator® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Nervous - 30 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 238 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 20 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 219 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 41 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Classification - 23 questions
- Differential - 233 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 25 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 7 questions
- Clinical Education - 27 questions
Certified Nurse Educator® Exam Articles (41)
The critical concept of nursing shared governance is shared decision making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such ...
Diversity is broadly defined as the inclusion of varied attributes or characteristics. In the medical community, diversity often refers to th ...
Benjamin Bloom and colleagues developed the Taxonomy of educational objectives: the cognitive domain in 1956, which serves as the foundation&n ...
Collaboration has become an essential competency in the national and global plan for quality improvement. There is a need to transf ...