Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 957 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 457 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Cardiac Medicine Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiac medicine nurse prep questions, cardiac medicine nurse review questions, and cardiac medicine nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Examination. 475 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam?
The Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam?
The Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Cardiovascular Conditions - 23%; Non-cardiovascular Conditions - 23%; Therapeutic Interventions - 39%; and Monitoring and Diagnostics - 16%
Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (957)
Our question bank for the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 10 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1077 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 70 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 26 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 41 questions
- Infectious - 72 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 29 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 92 questions
- Renal - 61 questions
- Surgery - 58 questions
- Toxicology - 47 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 18 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 24 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 64 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 233 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 27 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 532 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 643 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Causes - 338 questions
- Classification - 60 questions
- Differential - 401 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 272 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 180 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 114 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 216 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 148 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 20 questions
- History Physical - 975 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 412 questions
- Patient Education - 31 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 482 questions
- Toxicology - 34 questions
- Treatment Medical - 552 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 88 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 132 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 141 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 36 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 15 questions
Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam Articles (457)
Central venous pressure, which is a measure of pressure in the vena cava, can be used as an estimation of preload and right atrial pressure. Centra ...
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is one of the leading causes of death. Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) is a non-surgical, invasive proc ...
There is a lack of consensus on the definition and treatment of contrast-induced nephropathy (CIN). Currently, the understanding of CIN is tha ...
Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) is a potentially life-threatening condition and is associated with high morbidity and mortali ...
Sepsis syndromes span a clinical continuum with variable prognoses. Septic shock, the most severe complication of sepsis, carries high mortality. I ...