Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 844 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 427 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Cardiac Medicine Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiac medicine nurse prep questions, cardiac medicine nurse review questions, and cardiac medicine nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Examination. 452 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam?
The Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam?
The Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Cardiovascular Conditions - 23%; Non-cardiovascular Conditions - 23%; Therapeutic Interventions - 39%; and Monitoring and Diagnostics - 16%
Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (844)
Our question bank for the Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 962 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 64 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 21 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 38 questions
- Infectious - 29 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 28 questions
- Nutrition - 12 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 69 questions
- Renal - 51 questions
- Surgery - 44 questions
- Toxicology - 41 questions
- Trauma - 17 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 27 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 70 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 254 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 29 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 500 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 612 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Causes - 277 questions
- Classification - 52 questions
- Differential - 334 questions
- Epidemiology - 20 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 215 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 137 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 96 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 161 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 100 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 856 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 371 questions
- Patient Education - 34 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 418 questions
- Toxicology - 32 questions
- Treatment Medical - 503 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 51 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 129 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 158 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 40 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 14 questions
Cardiac Medicine Nurse Certification Exam Articles (427)
Vasculitides are a group of highly variable disorders characterized by inflammation of the vessel walls in various organ systems. Vasculitis can ta ...
Determining the difference between hemodynamic and embolic stroke in the presence of chronic internal carotid artery occlusion is important. E ...
In combination with dietary modifications, atorvastatin is FDA approved to prevent cardiovascular events in patients with cardiac risk factors and ...
Olmesartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB) that is FDA approved to treat patients suffering from hypertension. Olmesartan can be combin ...
Although the standard of care for mitral valve (MV) pathology due to degenerative changes is surgical repair, patient outcomes depend on multiple f ...