Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Assisted Living Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Assisted Living Nurses Association® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Assisted Living Nurse Exam.
We have 306 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 186 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AALNA® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Assisted Living Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Assisted Living Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls assisted living nurse prep questions, assisted living nurse review questions, and assisted living nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the AALNA® Examination. 229 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Assisted Living Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Assisted Living Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Assisted Living Nurse Exam?
The Assisted Living Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Assisted Living Nurse Exam?
The Assisted Living Nurse Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Assisted Living Nurse Exam?
Topics include: The Aging Population - 20%, Review of Systems, Assessment, and Care Planning - 50%, The Organization of Health Care Delivery - 15%, and Professional Practice - 15%
Assisted Living Nurse Exam MCQs (306)
Our question bank for the Assisted Living Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 49 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 12 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 24 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 17 questions
- Infectious - 40 questions
- Integument - 39 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 71 questions
- Nervous - 123 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 50 questions
- Pulmonary - 35 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 21 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 22 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 44 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 56 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 85 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 44 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 31 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 102 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 38 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 130 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 19 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 85 questions
- Classification - 41 questions
- Differential - 71 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 22 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 26 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 20 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 35 questions
- History Physical - 266 questions
- Legal - 14 questions
- Pathophysiology - 95 questions
- Patient Education - 44 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 104 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 114 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 53 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 20 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Assisted Living Nurse Exam Articles (186)
Lumbar spinal stenosis is a common source of leg and back pain. It refers to a narrowing in the vertebra, in the areas of the central canal, latera ...
Many definitions for delegation exist in professional literature. One of the most commonly cited definitions of the word was jointly establish ...
Dementia is the colloquial term that denotes the nosological distinction of major neurocognitive disorder in Diagnostic and Statistical Manual 5 ed ...
The placement of a urinary catheter is a common clinical intervention performed to allow for external urinary drainage. Urinary catheterization may ...
Patient Self Determination Act (PDSA) was an amendment proposed in 1990 and functions to amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act ...
Dopaminergic agonists have been used for the treatment of Parkinsonism. They can categorize into ergot derived and non-ergot derived. The focus of ...
Occupational therapy is a service provided in long-term care (LTC) facilities to promote quality of life through participation in meaningful occupa ...
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is a collection of interventions performed to provide oxygenation and circulation to the body during cardiac ar ...
Edema is defined as a palpable swelling on the body produced by expansion of the interstitial fluid volume. This accumulation of fluid in the inter ...
In the older population, one of the serious health concerns that are associated with comorbidity, impaired functioning, excessive use of health car ...
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), motor vehicle collisions (MVC) in 2013 accounted for over 2 million injuries and ...
Hospice is a medical service based on a holistic approach to providing quality end-of-life care to patients. Typically, there is an interprofession ...
Genitourinary syndrome of menopause, a group of chronic, progressive, hypoestrogenic conditions, includes vulvovaginal atrophy, atrophic vaginitis, ...
Iron is a mineral necessary for human life. It plays an important role in DNA synthesis and many other metabolic processes. It is also an essential ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required