Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Assisted Living Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Assisted Living Nurses Association® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Assisted Living Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 229 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 150 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AALNA® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Assisted Living Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Assisted Living Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls assisted living nurse prep questions, assisted living nurse review questions, and assisted living nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the AALNA® Examination. 178 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Assisted Living Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Assisted Living Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Assisted Living Nurse Exam?
The Assisted Living Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Assisted Living Nurse Exam?
The Assisted Living Nurse Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Assisted Living Nurse Exam?
Topics include: The Aging Population - 20%, Review of Systems, Assessment, and Care Planning - 50%, The Organization of Health Care Delivery - 15%, and Professional Practice - 15%
Assisted Living Nurse Exam MCQs (229)
Our question bank for the Assisted Living Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 31 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 21 questions
- Genitourinary - 31 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 14 questions
- Infectious - 25 questions
- Integument - 29 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 55 questions
- Nervous - 85 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Oncologic - 13 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 29 questions
- Pulmonary - 18 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 21 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 22 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 33 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 47 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 62 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 34 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 20 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 96 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 23 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 121 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 11 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 65 questions
- Classification - 30 questions
- Differential - 57 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 19 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 16 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 5 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 23 questions
- History Physical - 202 questions
- Legal - 14 questions
- Pathophysiology - 56 questions
- Patient Education - 44 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 75 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 79 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 46 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 12 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 12 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Assisted Living Nurse Exam Articles (150)
The disorders of hyperthermia, also known as heat-related injury or illness, exist on a continuum, which is marked by dysregulation of th ...
Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) was primarily a suggestion of the Center for Health Services Research and Policy at the University o ...
A stroke or cerebrovascular accident (CVA) is an acute compromise of the cerebral perfusion or vasculature. Approximately 85% of strokes are ischem ...
Assisting patients with basic hygiene not only creates a personal connection between the health care provider and the patient but also is vital to ...
The elderly population (age >65 years) is increasing throughout the world, leading to increased hospitalization. There was a 16.7% increase in e ...