Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anticoagulation Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Certification for Anticoagulation Providers® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anticoagulation Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 157 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 74 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CACP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Anticoagulation Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anticoagulation Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anticoagulation prep questions, anticoagulation review questions, and anticoagulation test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CACP® Examination. 101 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Anticoagulation Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anticoagulation Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anticoagulation Nurse Exam?
The Anticoagulation Nurse Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Anticoagulation Nurse Exam?
The Anticoagulation Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anticoagulation Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Applied Pathophysiology of Thromboembolic Disease - 25%, Patient Assessment and Management - 35%, Patient Education - 10%, Applied Pharmacology of Antithrombotic Agents - 25%, and Operational (Administrative) Procedures - 5%
Anticoagulation Nurse Exam MCQs (157)
Our question bank for the Anticoagulation Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 65 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 17 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 154 questions
- Infectious - 8 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 19 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Surgery - 28 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Trauma - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 114 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 44 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 124 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 81 questions
- Classification - 9 questions
- Differential - 33 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 16 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 70 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 23 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 155 questions
- Pathophysiology - 85 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 108 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Treatment Medical - 149 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 52 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 67 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 32 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 22 questions
Anticoagulation Nurse Exam Articles (74)
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is the formation or presence of a thrombus in the deep veins. DVT occurs mostly in the lower extremities and to a&n ...
First introduced into the market in the early 1990s, nevirapine is an FDA-approved medication and plays a role in treating human immunodeficiency v ...
A platelet count that falls below the lower limit of normal, i.e., 150000/microliter (for adults) is defined as thrombocytopenia. Platelets are blo ...
Prothrombin time (PT) is one of several blood tests routinely used in clinical practice to evaluate the coagulation status of patients. More specif ...
There is a significant overlap between the risk factors accounting for cardiovascular events and cerebrovascular events. The INTERHEART study looke ...