Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 2,464 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 775 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anatomy questions will help you achieve a top score on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 644 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (2,464)
Our question bank for the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 18 questions
- Cardiovascular - 731 questions
- Connective Tissue - 79 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 384 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 68 questions
- Eyes - 175 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 198 questions
- Genetics - 10 questions
- Genitourinary - 102 questions
- Growth and Development - 72 questions
- Gynecologic - 61 questions
- Hematologic - 20 questions
- Infectious - 72 questions
- Integument - 79 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1414 questions
- Nervous - 1106 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 44 questions
- Oncologic - 118 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 96 questions
- Renal - 40 questions
- Surgery - 380 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 800 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 20 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 977 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 963 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 1308 questions
- Classification - 372 questions
- Differential - 292 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 110 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 59 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 123 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 412 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 2500 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1754 questions
- Patient Education - 9 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 801 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 75 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 360 questions
- Clinical Education - 26 questions
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (775)
The superficial peroneal nerve is also known as the superior fibular nerve. The superficial peroneal nerve originates from the common peroneal nerv ...
The vagus nerve, or CN X, the tenth cranial nerve, is a nerve that serves numerous important functions. While the majority of the fascicles functio ...
The anterolateral aspect of the abdominal cavity, which holds multiple vital organs, is surrounded by an abdominal wall. This wall is made up of di ...
The seminal vesicles are a pair of glands that also include the prostate gland and the bulbourethral glands.
The pharynx is the digestive system posterior to the nasal cavity, oral cavity, and larynx and divides into the oropharynx, nasopharynx, and laryng ...
The vertebral column, or spine, is composed of 33 vertebrae. These vertebrae play an essential role in protecting the spinal cord and the spinal ne ...
The anatomical snuffbox is a surface anatomy feature described as a triangular depression on the dorsum of the hand at the base of the thumb. The a ...
The dorsalis pedis artery (DPA) is the main artery of the foot. It is a continuation of the anterior tibial artery as it crosses the ankl ...
Benediction sign (or Benediction posture) is a clinical sign of ulnar neuropathy of the hand. It results in the functional impairment of ...
Within the nasal cavity, there are three separate turbinates: superior, middle, and inferior. Turbinates are also called concha. Because the nasal ...
The coracoclavicular (CC) ligament serves as the primary support for acromioclavicular (AC) ligament. Together, these stabilize the acromioclavicul ...
The ulnar artery provides an important contribution to the vascular supply to the hand and upper extremity. It arises from the brachial artery as i ...
The levator scapulae muscles are superficial extrinsic muscles of the back that primarily function to elevate the scapulae. Levator ...
The supraspinatus muscle, the most superiorly located of the rotator cuff muscles, resides in the supraspinous fossa of the scapula, superior to th ...
The superior and inferior gemellus muscles are a pair of small triangle-shaped muscles found among the posterior hip and gluteal musculature in the ...
Guinevere E Granite BA, MS, MA, PhD Associate Professor Director of Human Anatomy Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Bethesda MD
Noel T Boaz PhD, MD Professor Anatomy Lab Director Carilion Clinic CME Martinsville VA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required