Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 1,845 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,171 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls adult medical surgical questions will help you achieve a top score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,182 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (1,845)
Our question bank for the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 58 questions
- Cardiovascular - 707 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 88 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 366 questions
- Eyes - 38 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 389 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 126 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 75 questions
- Hematologic - 218 questions
- Infectious - 394 questions
- Integument - 185 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 210 questions
- Nervous - 444 questions
- Nutrition - 94 questions
- Obstetric - 46 questions
- Oncologic - 105 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 130 questions
- Pulmonary - 333 questions
- Renal - 157 questions
- Surgery - 295 questions
- Toxicology - 122 questions
- Trauma - 217 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 282 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 294 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 667 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 212 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 747 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 547 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1538 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 120 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2290 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 74 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 160 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 1156 questions
- Classification - 134 questions
- Differential - 594 questions
- Epidemiology - 55 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 255 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 501 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 310 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 198 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 190 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 159 questions
- History Physical - 2416 questions
- Legal - 56 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1092 questions
- Patient Education - 301 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1036 questions
- Toxicology - 76 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1336 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 39 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 26 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 21 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 155 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 96 questions
- Clinical Education - 22 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 149 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 30 questions
- Drug Information - 203 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 100 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (1,171)
Omeprazole is indicated for the short-term treatment of peptic ulcer disease in adults where most patients heal within four weeks. Patie ...
Insulin, regular, which is short-acting human insulin, is a synthetic protein hormone, which, just as the naturally occurring endogenous insulin, e ...
Weight-bearing is any activity that one performs on one or both feet. It requires that one carry bodyweight on at least one lower extremity. Weight ...
Chronic pain, defined as pain lasting longer than three months, affects 100 million Americans each year. Estimates are that 5 to 8 million Ame ...
Definition of gastritis has its basis in histological features of the gastric mucosa. It is not erythema observed during gastroscopy, and there are ...
Water constitutes about 60% of the average adult body weight and is responsible for many physiological processes in the human body. Thus, fluid and ...
Salmon calcitonin (after this referred to as “calcitonin”) is an analog of human calcitonin used in the treatment of postmenopausa ...
The term renal failure denotes the inability of the kidneys to perform excretory function leading to retention of nitrogenous waste products from t ...
Cocaine hydrochloride topical solution contains 4% cocaine and the following inactive ingredients: citric acid, D and C Yellow No. 10, FD and C Gre ...
The concept of preparing the wound bed to promote reepithelialization of chronic wounds has been applied to wound management for more than a decade ...
Arrhythmia is an abnormal rhythm of the heart. The only normal rhythm of the heart is a normal sinus rhythm. In this rhythm, an impulse is generate ...
Exercise testing is a form of cardiovascular stress testing that uses exercise with electrocardiography (ECG) and blood pressure monitoring. This f ...
Blood product safety has been an improving area of focus for many countries over recent decades. The World Health Organization promotes efforts for ...
A concussion is a “traumatically induced transient disturbance of brain function.”&nb ...
Cephalosporins, along with penicillin, belong to the beta-lactam group of bactericidal antibiotics.
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required